"Peace of Maui" was Fantastic!

Old August 16th, 2005, 05:00 PM

Default "Peace of Maui" was Fantastic!

Thanks to "YESINDEED" at http://freespeechstore.com (FSS) for this
accolade....

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public9/3373_Peace%20of%20Maui%20was%20Fantastic!.htm

and more at...

http://freespeechstore.com/Qresults....h2=Find+Speech

Old August 16th, 2005, 07:05 PM

The freespeechstore is a pay-to-read website and it will cost you $4 to
read the "speeches" posted on that website. In fact, most of the
"speeches" are posted by Richard Scoville, prop. He is a well-known
internet abuser.

For more info on Scoville and his website:

http://freespeechstore-abuse.blogspot.com/

Old August 16th, 2005, 11:31 PM

It's termite season...

Here is the real truth about the credibility of poster Marc Wigle. FSS
TROLL supreme who follows our every post! FSS does not libel, but this
PUNK surely does. Believe me when I say FSS will be the Plaintiff in
this suit and we will prevail. This is all you need to know....

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Su...ze%20etc__.htm

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...10bdab22e2430d

keywords...
Paraphilia alt.personals.sex alt.personals.teen alt.personals.bi
alt.usenet.kooks news.admin.net-abuse.usenet alt.www.webmaster
sci.psychology.psychotherapy alt.gossip.celebrities misc.invest.stocks
alt.religion.scientology sat.general sci.physics.relativity ott.general
misc.consumers misogyny idiot misogynist freenet University
Carleton Computers School Ottawa-Carleton
District
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca carleton.ca http://www.carleton.ca
english french Board loss University stephen
DePodesta cs.ubc.ca webnames.ca translations Columbia British smith
PayPal phishing radiant.net virus spam forging
forgeries scam trademark
carleton.ca copyright
code death bowden extensions competency libel optus.com.au
bowmac.com.au claire PRTL stocks investment stock ethics management
equity hosegood stockbrokers provider brokerage invest service tortuous
address sarah shares isp primustel.ca ip magma abuse jessica primus
primustel.com communications internet wigle policy authorized virtual
filth aup use support marc magma.ca principle impact virtual-impact.ca
executive liability
peter Andrew
wigle.ca onebigfriggingdude
Edmund Bob Day Ted
Chislett Carl Leslie Nice Scase K. Chase Singh F. John DePodesta R.
Neil L. Kloster B. Hazard Paul Tracy Lawson Thomas Guirgis Jay Greg
Wilson Hicks Mark Geoffrey K. David Ali Hershberg Yazdanpanah E. Andrew
Rosenblatt GlobeComm Systems M. Karp Capital Reid Tailwind Douglas
Partners Puente Kaul John G. Pradman Hughes Pizzani Systems equity
MICROS private Paul G. Network P. scans Capital AIG-sponsored
investigation Telecommunications fund hacks scanning probes PH
GNU/Linux ruse hacker frontpage subterfuge linux server hacking
intrusions kook Ladyface unix news.admin.net-abuse.email complaints
alt.usenet.kooks loser nanae newsgroup punk Consulting punks Complaints
programmer internet filthy child profanity language Russell
Duskglow LLC beware Miller duskglow.com integrity
morningmist.org ethics professionalism ethical 712-546-5886 Consulting
iowa professional sue court internet lawsuit Le Mars vengeance
alt.usenet.kooks rcmp 1557 abuse mounted kook royal kooks canadian
threats police contact hotmail
Gatineau rcmp
Excessive contacts brin richard sucks Multi-Posting ban bans page
bravehost.com harasser scoville Graham freespeechstore Bravenet
harassment harass White
Dave susan Shworan
Notification sapd 05468667 wife conference NASDAQ beware Negative lingo
police earnings accountant report dimmock alert whatever...
pornogrophy sexual deviancy necrophilia pervert
deviant cyberstalker slime cyber troll ott.personals cyberstalking
stalker hooker hookers penis marijuana

Old August 17th, 2005, 12:39 AM

Right... when will we receive the lawsuit Dickie?? My lawyer has been
waiting since December of 2004 for it to appear and others have been
waiting for years. For someone who posts so much illegal content on the
internet you sure want to sue a lot of people. I can't wait to see you
in court Dickie... hopefully the judge won't interrupt your testimony
with too much laughter.

http://freespeechstore-abuse.blogspot.com/

Old August 17th, 2005, 01:04 AM

This is a Travel newsgroup and you are off topic, get back to
ott.personals, alt.personals.sex, alt.personals.teen, alt.personals.bi.
, YOU SEXUAL DEVIANT!

keywords...
Paraphilia alt.personals.sex alt.personals.teen alt.personals.bi
alt.usenet.kooks news.admin.net-abuse.usenet alt.www.webmaster
misc.invest.stocks sci.psychology.psychotherapy alt.gossip.celebrities
sci.physics.relativity alt.religion.scientology sat.general ott.general
misc.consumers misogyny idiot misogynist freenet Carleton University
Computers School Ottawa-Carleton District
http://www.ocdsb.edu.on.ca carleton.ca http://www.carleton.ca english
french Board loss University stephen DePodesta
cs.ubc.ca Columbia webnames.ca translations British smith
PayPal phishing radiant.net virus spam forging
forgeries scam trademark
carleton.ca copyright
bowden death code competency libel extensions optus.com.au
bowmac.com.au claire stocks investment PRTL ethics management equity
stock hosegood stockbrokers provider service invest brokerage address
sarah tortuous shares isp primustel.ca abuse ip magma primustel.com
jessica primus communications internet wigle virtual policy authorized
use filth aup support marc magma.ca executive principle impact
virtual-impact.ca peter liability
Andrew
wigle.ca onebigfriggingdude
Edmund Bob Day
Chislett Ted Carl Leslie Nice Scase K. Chase Singh F. John DePodesta R.
Neil L. Kloster B. Paul Tracy Hazard Lawson Thomas Guirgis Jay Greg
Wilson Hicks Geoffrey K. Mark Ali Hershberg David Yazdanpanah E. Andrew
Systems Rosenblatt GlobeComm Karp Capital M. Reid Tailwind Douglas
Puente Kaul Partners G. Pradman John Systems Hughes Pizzani private
Paul equity MICROS G. Network P. scans Capital AIG-sponsored
investigation Telecommunications fund scanning probes hacks ruse
GNU/Linux PH frontpage hacker subterfuge linux server hacking Ladyface
intrusions kook news.admin.net-abuse.email complaints unix
alt.usenet.kooks loser nanae newsgroup punk Consulting punks internet
Complaints programmer profanity filthy child

Russell language LLC Duskglow beware Miller duskglow.com integrity
morningmist.org ethics professionalism Consulting 712-546-5886 ethical
iowa professional sue court internet lawsuit Le Mars vengeance rcmp
alt.usenet.kooks 1557 abuse royal kook mounted threats canadian kooks
hotmail contact police rcmp Gatineau
brin
Excessive contacts Multi-Posting sucks richard bans page ban harasser
bravehost.com scoville freespeechstore Graham Bravenet White harass
harassment susan Dave
Shworan Notification
sapd 05468667 NASDAQ wife conference Negative lingo beware police
earnings accountant alert report dimmock whatever...

pornogrophy necrophilia sexual deviancy pervert cyberstalker deviant
cyber slime troll cyberstalking stalker ott.personals hooker marijuana
hookers penis

Old August 17th, 2005, 01:37 AM

I'm off topic??!!

The freespeechwhore website is a commercial website run by a Vietnam
War deserter.

I see that you didn't answer my question about when we can expect the
lawsuit DICKIE. Your mother raised a coward. How is she these days???