Leaving for London England!

Old November 26th, 2003, 03:11 PM
st

Default Leaving for London England!

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 04:21:07 -0500, Dee
wrote:

Hiya guys...I am leaving for London England December 9th of this year
which pretty much gives me a couple of weeks to get everything in
order!

I have never been to Europe, Never backpacked and never have I been on
a trip like this by myself.

I am totally freaked out and have no idea if im doing the right thing.
I need all the advice I can get on how to have a good time in Europe
being alone!? Oooor how do I meet people to go with me or meet me there
that sort of thing!?

I also should mention I am going there to work in a pub but as well
travel like crazy on days off/weekends and right before coming home im
taking a month or two to travel like crazy!

Cheers,Dee

#1 rule to meet people: ALWAYS stay in hostels and ALWAYS stay in
dorms in the hostels. You will have no problems at all meeting people.
Literally everyone is up for a chat and meeting new people.

Don't stress, you're gonna have a ball. I just got home from 5 months
backpacking. I wish I was still over there! London was getting chilly
a week ago... pack loads of warm clothes.

I'm unsure where you're from, but your English is fine. You'll have no
trouble communicating in any European country (Eastern Europe to a
lesser extent, but there you won't have trouble finding English
speakers)...