Changing Planes in Madrid Airport

Old November 8th, 2012, 10:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_2_]

Default Changing Planes in Madrid Airport

This Saturday morning my wife and I arrive on an Iberia flight in
Terminal 4S at Madrid Airport. One hour and 5 minutes later, our next
Iberia flight leaves from Terminal 4.

Is that hour and 5 minutes enough time? To change terminals, will we
have to go through Immigration? Security?

Is there any way that we can speed up our getting to the departure
gate, even if it costs a few dollars extra?

--
Ken Blake
Old November 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 667

How are we to guess your nationality to answer the immigration part ??
It is plenty of time for europeans, anyway.

Ah yes you mention $$$ and bribing officials, then you must be from the
US...
Try giving TSA a few $$$ to speed up and tell us about it.

discussion : ...

Old November 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM
EmGBants EmGBants is offline
Member

Location: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Blake[_2_] View Post
This Saturday morning my wife and I arrive on an Iberia flight in
Terminal 4S at Madrid Airport. One hour and 5 minutes later, our next
Iberia flight leaves from Terminal 4.

Is that hour and 5 minutes enough time? To change terminals, will we
have to go through Immigration? Security?

Is there any way that we can speed up our getting to the departure
gate, even if it costs a few dollars extra?

--
Ken Blake
Ouch! Late reply but - in my experience they always find something to pick on..You cut it tight there with just the 1 hour to switch terminals,didnt you! Anyway, hope you made it alright..