Tour Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos On Line (Video + Stills)

Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:10 PM

Default Tour Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos On Line (Video + Stills)

My film "Ho Asked Me to Go" presents an exciting trip to Thailand,
Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. It features Bangkok, Angkor Wat,
Cambodian court dancing, both north and south Vietnam, including
Hanoi's water puppet theater, the Great Sacred Stupa of Laos, and
Luang Prabang with its dazzling Buddhist temples, plus much more.

The video can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet
connection.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media
Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing.
My video site is:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...rer/Video.html

With any modem you can view still pictures from this trip at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...er/Page18.html

There are 29 of my other amateur travel videos on-line including trips
to China, Russia, Antarctica, Italy, the UK, Australia, Bali, Africa,
Greece, and Turkey; see lions, whales, elephants, or penguins. The
planet is yours. I also have a large still photo gallery from all 7
continents which you can reach using a link at the end of the video
site list.

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer