The Oasis ot Seas on Science Channel

Old March 8th, 2010, 12:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dean Worrell[_3_]

Default The Oasis ot Seas on Science Channel

I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
engineering of the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship.

Set your Tivos, DVRs, and or VCRs.

Dean in Peoria
Old March 9th, 2010, 05:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
xCo

I'm cruising on this ship in August. Can someone please record this and
upload to a torrent site? Us poor folk in Australia are missing out on this
doco.
Thanks

Old March 20th, 2010, 02:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 3/7/2010 7:18 PM, Dean Worrell wrote:
I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
engineering of the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship.

Set your Tivos, DVRs, and or VCRs.

Dean in Peoria

Bad news, it's actually about Independence.

Bill
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dean Worrell[_3_]

Bill wrote:
On 3/7/2010 7:18 PM, Dean Worrell wrote:
I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
engineering of the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship.

Set your Tivos, DVRs, and or VCRs.

Dean in Peoria

Bad news, it's actually about Independence.

Bill

Well, the promo spot said it was to be about the Oasis. I haven't
watched the episode yet. I hope it was interesting none the less.

--
Dean in Peoria

Remove the X's to email
Old March 20th, 2010, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dean Worrell[_3_]

Dean Worrell wrote:
Bill wrote:
On 3/7/2010 7:18 PM, Dean Worrell wrote:
I just noticed that on the show "Big, Bigger, Biggest" on the Science
Channel beginning on Friday, March 19, will be an episode on the
engineering of the Oasis of the Seas cruise ship.

Set your Tivos, DVRs, and or VCRs.

Dean in Peoria

Bad news, it's actually about Independence.

Bill

Well, the promo spot said it was to be about the Oasis. I haven't
watched the episode yet. I hope it was interesting none the less.

Bill, you are absolutely right, not that I doubted you, the show was
about the Independence. The title on my DVR was Oasis, FWTW.

--
Dean in Peoria

Remove the X's to email