The World Wide Web on the World Wide Sea

Old May 10th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Bill

Default The World Wide Web on the World Wide Sea

Just returned from ten days on HAL's Ryndam to Baja California and the
Mexican Riviera.
The Ryndam has internet access via satellite. With my laptop and
digital camera I recorded the voyage and uploaded it to my web site
daily while the ship was underway. The cost was $100 for 250 minutes.
Here is the web site for all the ports and shipboard activities.
Bill
http://www.americahurrah.com/Cruises/Ryndam/log.htm
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Jim Davis

Great work!
Here's one nit, the Java lounge thumbnail on day 2 is linked to the WWW
antenna.
Jim

Old May 11th, 2004, 01:58 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On 10 May 2004 10:42:00 -0700, (Bill) wrote:

Here is the web site for all the ports and shipboard activities.
Bill
http://www.americahurrah.com/Cruises/Ryndam/log.htm

"The ship was spotless, the crew exceptionally friendly... a server at
the Lido Restaurant would greet us with song at breakfast.. "Oh What a
Beautiful Morning!" Sometimes the passengers would join in."

Scratch that old bucket.
Old May 14th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Bill

"Jim Davis" wrote in message .com...
Great work!
Here's one nit, the Java lounge thumbnail on day 2 is linked to the WWW
antenna.
Jim

Thank you, Jim. The broken link has been corrected.
Bill
http://americahurrah.com/Cruises/Ryndam/daytwo.htm