Bequia?

Old September 7th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Brian K

On 09/07/2004 7:02 AM imagine, committed frenium gestures and then wrote:

Anyone been to Bequia?

I'm thinking of going soon and was wondering what others thought of the
small island. It looks like a paradise.

I know that there's a Bequia in Southern New Jersey but I've never been
there. I think that there is also one in South Dakota or Minnesota.
None of these are on an island.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old September 7th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Bubba

" I'm thinking of going soon and was wondering what others thought of the
small island. It looks like a paradise.

Bequia is pleasant enough . . . . most of the islands in the Caribbean are
(except Montserrat). Not a whole lot to do except relax and unwind.

If you go during lobster season, be sure to try a lobster pizza at Mac's.
It sounds improbable, but it's delicious.

(IMHO) a good way to sample the Grenadines is to put yourself on one of the
Windjammer Barefoot Cruises. I think WBC has the Yankee Clipper in the
Grenadines.

WBC is fairly inexpensive, extremely informal (cut-offs, tennis shoes and
T-shirts), and small ships (75-125 passengers). They visit a number of
different islands with one day on each. The cruises are fun and give you a
chance to decide if you would want to go back to a particular island and
spend more time.