Alberta , price of fuel $6 U.S. a gallon

Old August 10th, 2006, 01:18 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
gel[_2_]

Default Alberta , price of fuel $6 U.S. a gallon

Thank you for the numbers.
I laid a trap for Maxx and Sechumlib that always salnders without
giving informations about the subject.

The prices are still higher in Alberta than most states .And Edmonton
and Calgary remains a bad choice for a trip,especially Edmonton.

And to critizise spelling would be more appropriate in a grammar or
else group.Not in a travel newsgroup.

--
Sent via Travel Newsgroups
http://www.travelnewsgroups.com
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
The Dept. of I don't give a crap.

Default Alberta , price of fuel $6 U.S. a gallon - Avoid Edmonton

gel wrote:
Edmonton news ,August the 9 2006.
A man miraculously survive to tell waht the cops did.

Shooting victim tells tale.

Hey ****head!!!!
The guy threatened them with a knife, and then stabbed a police dog.
They could have saved bullets if they had just shot him once in the
head. If you're going to report a story, give ALL the details, or have
your mommie help you post a link.

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
/'_ /)
,/ _ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \

Old August 10th, 2006, 01:42 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Maxx

gel wrote:
Thank you for the numbers.
I laid a trap for Maxx and Sechumlib that always salnders without
giving informations about the subject.

Let me get this straight. Maxx & Sechumlib slander without giving
information??? Are you serious, stinkweed????

You've been slandering for years, and you have yet to post credible
information. do you even KNOW how to post a link?

The prices are still higher in Alberta than most states .And Edmonton
and Calgary remains a bad choice for a trip,especially Edmonton.

No one is bitching about it, but you.

And to critizise spelling would be more appropriate in a grammar or
else group.Not in a travel newsgroup.

That's a load of crap. You're spelling & grammar is so bad that, at
times, no one knows what you're talking about.

Idiot

Old August 10th, 2006, 02:25 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

On 2006-08-09 20:18:23 -0400, gel said:

Thank you for the numbers.
I laid a trap for Maxx and Sechumlib that always salnders without
giving informations about the subject.

Well, thank you! I feel very flattered that I'm considered important
enough to lay a trap for. Did I fall in?

The prices are still higher in Alberta than most states .And Edmonton
and Calgary remains a bad choice for a trip,especially Edmonton.

Oh, yea. NO ONE in his/her right mind should go to either place. Why? I
don't have a clue.

And to critizise spelling would be more appropriate in a grammar or
else group.Not in a travel newsgroup.

Sure. Might as well be illiterate everywhere else. Do you do that in
your job too?

Or do you have a job?

"Don't want no war,
Don't want no war,
Don't want no war,
Don't want no JOB, neither."

Old August 10th, 2006, 02:26 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

On 2006-08-09 20:42:27 -0400, "Maxx" said:

gel wrote:
Thank you for the numbers.
I laid a trap for Maxx and Sechumlib that always salnders without
giving informations about the subject.

Let me get this straight. Maxx & Sechumlib slander without giving
information??? Are you serious, stinkweed????

NO, NO! We don't slander. We salnder! And we do it very well, too.

Old August 10th, 2006, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Maxx

On 2006-08-09 20:42:27 -0400, "Maxx" said:

gel wrote:
Thank you for the numbers.
I laid a trap for Maxx and Sechumlib that always salnders without
giving informations about the subject.

Let me get this straight. Maxx & Sechumlib slander without giving
information??? Are you serious, stinkweed????

NO, NO! We don't slander. We salnder! And we do it very well, too.

Oh well. School starts soon. Maybe he'll decide to go this year.

Old August 10th, 2006, 04:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,ab.general,can.general,rec.travel.europe
Bob Barnett

WyattEarp wrote:

There is no evidence that he threatened any person, just a mutt!!

Anyone that threatens a pet deserves a bullet

Old August 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,can.general,ab.general,calgary.general,edm.general
sharx35

"Mr Frederick" wrote in message
"John Buchan" wrote in message
And do not forget to mention the skyrocketing MURDER rate in
Deadmonton.

And, all the torturing and other croimes committed by the crooked cops
of Edmonton - which includes SHOOTING IN THE BACK of alleged
suspects!!

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:56:36 -0500, gel wrote:

The price of fuel has just reach over $6 U.S.

No it hasn't. Jesus, where did you get your diploma, the Army & Navy
store? The highest price on Edmontongasprices is $114.9. Per US gallon
that is $4.34 CDN or $3.85 US

Agreed, however isn't it still UNDER $3 U.S.$ in much of the U.S.? Surely,
in Alberta, with the LOWEST provincial fuel tax in Canada, we shouldn't HAVE
to pay more than the AVERAGE U.S. price? If there were any justice, that is.

a gallon and their is no
end in sight to the climb.

Old August 10th, 2006, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,ab.general,can.general,rec.travel.europe
Maxx

Bob Barnett wrote:
WyattEarp wrote:

There is no evidence that he threatened any person, just a mutt!!

Anyone that threatens a pet deserves a bullet

Threatening or attacking a Police Dog is a little more serious than
trying to kick old Aunt Bessie's Coon Hound.

Old August 11th, 2006, 06:12 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,can.general,ab.general,calgary.general,edm.general
Determinator

sharx35 wrote:
"Mr Frederick" wrote in message
"John Buchan" wrote in message
And do not forget to mention the skyrocketing MURDER rate in
Deadmonton.

And, all the torturing and other croimes committed by the crooked cops
of Edmonton - which includes SHOOTING IN THE BACK of alleged
suspects!!

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:56:36 -0500, gel wrote:

The price of fuel has just reach over $6 U.S.

No it hasn't. Jesus, where did you get your diploma, the Army & Navy
store? The highest price on Edmontongasprices is $114.9. Per US gallon
that is $4.34 CDN or $3.85 US

Agreed, however isn't it still UNDER $3 U.S.$ in much of the U.S.? Surely,
in Alberta, with the LOWEST provincial fuel tax in Canada, we shouldn't HAVE
to pay more than the AVERAGE U.S. price? If there were any justice, that is.

Ya might want to check that.. I caught a piece about US gas being over
$3.20 /Gallon (US) in some places