Oh Goody - Passports anyone?

Old April 9th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Dave Smith

Bill Pittman wrote:

Also, it gives me great pleasure to spend most of my time on people
whose ideas and views, as well as their language usage, are so clearly
inferior to mine.

In other words, you are a bottom feeder who likes to argue with fools because
they are are the only people whose skills are inferior to your own.

Old April 9th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Bill Pittman

In article ,
Dave Smith wrote:

Bill Pittman wrote:

Also, it gives me great pleasure to spend most of my time on people
whose ideas and views, as well as their language usage, are so clearly
inferior to mine.

In other words, you are a bottom feeder who likes to argue with fools because
they are are the only people whose skills are inferior to your own.

Well, THEY don't seem to think they're bottom feeders, even if they are.
They keep contaminating things with their idiotic right-wing stuff.

Old April 10th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Ed

katleman wrote:
Rog' wrote:
"Frank F. Matthews" wrote:
Until this stuff goes into effect you have simply had to show
proof of citizenship and a photo ID. A Drivers License & Birth
Certificate sufficed.

I do not understand the reluctance of U.S. travelers to obtain and
use passports. While a bit pricey, they're good for 10 years and
are much more convenient than other forms of documentation.
Besides, you can collect those neat stamps.

Our family took a quick 5 day detour into Canada (to Banff)
last summer, since we were already up at Glacier in Montana.
For a family of 5, acquiring passports for that small detour
would have been a deal breaker at more than $450.

We have no plans to travel outside of North America, nor
do we expect to travel to Mexico or Canada again anytime soon.
This new wrinkle will certainly make us think twice about
any travel to Canada/Mexico.

I don't know how people can be so sure they'll never have plans to
travel outside North America. I've had a passport since I was five
years old, which has been renewed as needed. So I've never been
without a valid passport. To me, it would be like being without a
valid drivers' license -- unthinkable.

I mean, it's not like I'm travelling all the time. But the unexpected
happens. Like the time my boss told me she wanted me to go to Brussels
the following week for a confererence. Having a passport saved some
last minute hassles.

Ed

Old April 11th, 2005, 02:41 AM
miles

Bill Pittman wrote:

You may think that if you wish. Fact is, I get rather much amusement
from reading the illiterate, atrocious pseudo-English used by klutzes
like you. It's fun to realize how much better I am.

Also, it gives me great pleasure to spend most of my time on people
whose ideas and views, as well as their language usage, are so clearly
inferior to mine.

Bottom line: tweaking the idiots of the world is pleasurable.

Bottom line, you have issues!! lol. Well, at least you feel you found
a life in usenet. Keeps ya off the street I hope.

Old April 11th, 2005, 02:46 AM
miles

Bill Pittman wrote:

Well, THEY don't seem to think they're bottom feeders, even if they are.
They keep contaminating things with their idiotic right-wing stuff.

Hmm...keep up your rhetoric and yes, lose another election for your
idiotic left wing rhetoric. Not all of the left is as arrogant as you.

Old April 12th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Bill Pittman

In article XFk6e.5655$%c1.5604@fed1read05, miles
wrote:

Bill Pittman wrote:

Well, THEY don't seem to think they're bottom feeders, even if they are.
They keep contaminating things with their idiotic right-wing stuff.

Hmm...keep up your rhetoric and yes, lose another election for your
idiotic left wing rhetoric. Not all of the left is as arrogant as you.

How, pray tell, am I going to lose an election when I'm not running for
anything? If, as you seem to say, I'm the most arrogant of all of those
left-wing fools, SOME of them might have enough brains to beat the
idiots of the world when the rest of the public catches on.