scandinavia

Old April 25th, 2013, 05:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default scandinavia

Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old April 25th, 2013, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

On 4/25/2013 12:10 PM, Erilar wrote:
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

I look forward to your trip report!
Old April 25th, 2013, 07:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_8_]

"Erilar" wrote in message
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Have a good trip. You are, as usual, connecting to Norway at Paris CDG?

--
JohnT

Old April 25th, 2013, 08:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Erilar wrote:

Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

Har en rigtig godt tur!

(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
"[Do you think the world learned anything from the first
world war?] No. They never learn." -Harry Patch (1898-2009)
Old April 26th, 2013, 02:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

"Erilar" wrote in message
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Jealous!

Gerrit - Oz

Old April 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

"Gerrit" wrote:
"Erilar" wrote in message ...
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

-- Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Jealous!

Gerrit - Oz

I woul love to visit Oz, but that's too much plane time in a single shot
for my ancient body8-)

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old April 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

"JohnT" wrote:
"Erilar" wrote in message ...
Well, I'm off to scandinavia in a few hours, mostly Norway.

-- Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad

Have a good trip. You are, as usual, connecting to Norway at Paris CDG?

I didn't know you were a sadist!

However, I have sworn a solemn oath never to attempt three flights in a
single day again, no matter how long or short the rest of my life may be,
even if one IS only an hour long. And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old April 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne[_2_]

Erilar wrote:

And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

That's the case for any European transfer flight I've been on...

Old April 27th, 2013, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_8_]

"David Horne" wrote in message
Erilar wrote:

And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go
through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

That's the case for any European transfer flight I've been on...

It is also the case if you are transferring in the USA from an International
flight.
--
JohnT

Old April 28th, 2013, 06:28 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gerrit

"Erilar" wrote in message

Snip

However, I have sworn a solemn oath never to attempt three flights in a
single day again, no matter how long or short the rest of my life may be,
even if one IS only an hour long. And NEVER to plan to change planes in
Oslo on a Friday afternoon! They make even transfer passengers go through
security again, and the line wound almost out the door!

In Seoul they make you do that when your plane stops for a refuel!

Gerrit - Oz