Poison Cocaine

Old July 27th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:03:44 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Why would I care if there is cocaine in the Caribbean or not? Besides, all
I got was a screen covered with FOXNews.com logos.

Don www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).

Don, you're a fantastic photographer with a humor factor approaching zero.

===========

WASHINGTON ¡X Usama bin Laden tried to buy a massive amount of cocaine,
spike it with poison and sell it in the United States, hoping to kill
thousands of Americans one year after the Sept. 11 attacks, The Post has
learned.

The evil plot failed when the Colombian drug lords bin Laden approached
decided it would be bad for their business ¡X and, possibly, for their own
health, according to law-enforcement sources familiar with the Drug
Enforcement Administration's (search) probe of the aborted transaction.

The feds were told of the scheme earlier this year, but its existence had
never been made public. The Post has reviewed a document detailing the
DEA's findings in the matter, in addition to interviewing sources familiar
with the case.

Sources said the feds were told that bin Laden personally met with leaders
of a Colombian drug cartel to in 2002 to negotiate the purchase of tons of
cocaine, saying that he was willing to spend tens of millions of dollars to
finance the deal.

It was not clear where the meeting took place.

Bin Laden hoped that large numbers of Americans dying from poisoned coke
would lead to widespread terror.

"They wanted to kill thousands of people ¡X more than the World Trade
Center," said a source.

Although the drug lords would have reaped millions of dollars in profits by
selling the cocaine to bin Laden, they knew that if his plan succeeded it
might effectively destroy the market for their coke in America for years,
sources said.

But that was only one reason they declined bin Laden's offer.

The other was their fear of retaliation from the U.S. government once its
citizens started to die from the drugs, according to sources.

Despite bin Laden's plan being thwarted, the DEA believes that al Qaeda
continues to this day to traffic in drugs to fund a variety of its
operations ¡X including training, traveling and terror attacks.

In 2002, then-DEA Director Asa Hutchinson (search) said, "The DEA [has]
received multi-source information that Usama bin Laden himself has been
involved in the financing and facilitation of heroin-trafficking
activities."

"It is important we recognize that when money goes from the pocket of an
American to buy drugs, it may contribute to the financing of unspeakable
crimes of violence around the world," Hutchinson told Congress that year
when he detailed the narcotics trade connection to al Qaeda and other
terror groups.

In April of this year, Afghan tribal leader Hajji Bashir Noorzai (search),
who was one of the most wanted drug dealers in the world and previously had
been identified as bin Laden's major heroin supplier, was busted in New
York City on federal criminal charges.
--
"A lot of things wrong with society today are directly attributable to the
fact that the people who make the laws are sexually maladjusted." -Frank
Old July 27th, 2005, 01:46 AM
Jimmy

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:13:20 -0400, Animal John wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:37:24 -0400, Radius Maximus wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go.

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.

I don't think a hot dog would fit up your nose

RM

What if I'm Jewish.

Now the awful truth comes out. You are a hate monger. One who feels the
need to play that card I see. You are an ANTI-HOTDOGITE. Have you no
feelings at all? My great Grandfather was an original Hot Dog and you don't
want to learn what they did to him.

Old July 27th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:46:18 -0400, Jimmy wrote:

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.

I don't think a hot dog would fit up your nose

RM

What if I'm Jewish.

Now the awful truth comes out. You are a hate monger. One who feels the
need to play that card I see. You are an ANTI-HOTDOGITE. Have you no
feelings at all? My great Grandfather was an original Hot Dog and you don't
want to learn what they did to him.

Was his name O-S-C-A-R?
--
"The ONLY thing that seems to band all nations together, is that their
governments are universally bad....." -Frank Zappa
Old July 27th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Chrissy Cruiser :

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

For Don Wiss. There is cocaine in the Caribbean.

Yup, FOX News. Now there's the place to go.

Stop and think, why cocaine, why not hot dogs? Think about it.

I don't think a hot dog would fit up your nose

RM

What if I'm Jewish.

Hebrew National.

--