Easynudist CEO announces city deal

Old August 12th, 2006, 01:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Easynudist CEO announces city deal

CEO of Easynudist, UK's latest budget airline announced on Monday. CEO
Sky Jamieson said "The circle is now complete. In our new era in
boarding an aircraft "normalizes" stripping. So I created nudist
charters! Easynudist will cover major European and transatlantic hubs.
Security screening is fast and cheap via our planned VIP airport
inspection halls. It will take a few months to install these in select
airports. Our service is Internet booking only and customers are sent a
free disposable paper suit following each online booking. Passengers
are expected to turn up at the airport in our disposable but branded
paper flight suits. These must be stripped in our VIP lounge before
going through our dedicated security and private boarding gates. Upon
landing aircraft disembarkation is delayed for an additional 5 minutes
for passengers to dress in new disposable suits. These are provided by
our aircrew. The naturalist movement has been tremendous in providing
Easynudist airline executives with sound advice. Our service for legal
reasons will not carry under 18s. Buzz in the city reports that several
large investment banks will be announcing further backing next week.
The CEO defended his plan from critics saying "Vietnam created a social
revolution in the 1960s. We believe the British public has had enough.
By reviving the naturalist philosophy we expect flights to be more
enjoyable and the expansion of air travel to increase rapidly".