Getting from Eden to Mallacoota?

Old March 27th, 2007, 05:54 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Getting from Eden to Mallacoota?

Hi,

I will be arriving in Eden on a Thurday evening around 7pm. I
understand that there is a bus from Eden to Mallacoota. Does anyone
have any details of this? Times/fare? I am aware that I may be a
little late for the bus that day so may stay in Eden for a night and
travel the next day. I also require details for returning from
Mallacoota to Eden to catch the bus to melbourne but that doesnt leave
til midnight so Im guessing that wont be a problem.

Cheers

Burnsy

Old March 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I will be arriving in Eden on a Thurday evening around 7pm. I
understand that there is a bus from Eden to Mallacoota. Does anyone
have any details of this? Times/fare? I am aware that I may be a
little late for the bus that day so may stay in Eden for a night and
travel the next day. I also require details for returning from
Mallacoota to Eden to catch the bus to melbourne but that doesnt leave
til midnight so Im guessing that wont be a problem.

Cheers

Burnsy

See http://www.vline.com.au/pdf/timetables/batemansbay.pdf

Regards

David Bennetts

Old March 27th, 2007, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Julie

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I will be arriving in Eden on a Thurday evening around 7pm. I
understand that there is a bus from Eden to Mallacoota. Does anyone
have any details of this? Times/fare? I am aware that I may be a
little late for the bus that day so may stay in Eden for a night and
travel the next day. I also require details for returning from
Mallacoota to Eden to catch the bus to melbourne but that doesnt leave
til midnight so Im guessing that wont be a problem.

Cheers

Burnsy

See http://www.vline.com.au/pdf/timetables/batemansbay.pdf

Regards

David Bennetts

You won't have to return to Eden to get to Melbourne.

Looking at the timetable you may have to get back to Genoa on the highway to
catch a bus on to Melbourne.

I would ring VLine and check.

Julie