I want to marry my dog!

Old March 14th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Hatunen

Default I want to marry my dog!

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:11:11 +0000, Lina Morgan
wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost from r.t.europe barmy

LOL! What is "barmy"? You don't speak English very well, do you.

Don't own an English dictioanry, eh? Well, you could have looked
it up at http://www.dictionary.com. I suggest you do so before
accusing anyone else of not knowing English. Considering English
isn't Marrkku's first language he seems to know English better
than you do.

Old March 14th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Lina Morgan

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Lina Morgan" wrote in message
news:mii950ljem3bg4g3aqosam5jpojuuvcr2v@netscape. net...
Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost from r.t.europe barmy

LOL! What is "barmy"? You don't speak English very well, do you.

it's just the other way around, you are accustomed to yiddish. barmy is like
bonkers, boggy, crackers, insane, loony, nutty, wacky, fruity..... all these
words describe you perfectly well like homo, faggot, pervert, child
molester... you have learned at least three new english words today haven't
you hebe faggot

Thanks for the guided tour around your filthy mind. Perverted indeed.

now get lost

Why, because you say so? Can't stand a woman who is smarter than you? I
will post where the messages I am replying to appear and if you don't like
that then you can go masturbate, which from the looks of it is something
you do five or ten times a day.

Old March 14th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Lina Morgan

wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost from r.t.europe barmy

LOL! What is "barmy"? You don't speak English very well, do you.

Don't own an English dictioanry, eh? Well, you could have looked
it up at http://www.dictionary.com. I suggest you do so before
accusing anyone else of not knowing English. Considering English
isn't Marrkku's first language he seems to know English better
than you do.

Ignorance of the language is no excuse. If this is how he behaves in a
language he barely knows I shudder to think what he is like in his own
language. And you are at least equally as bad for defending him.
Old March 14th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Lina Morgan

news:b6k9509hm0kgf29k3l7560vdqbdfj726gd@netscape. net...

wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost from r.t.europe barmy

LOL! What is "barmy"? You don't speak English very well, do you.

Don't own an English dictioanry, eh? Well, you could have looked
it up at http://www.dictionary.com. I suggest you do so before
accusing anyone else of not knowing English. Considering English
isn't Marrkku's first language he seems to know English better
than you do.

Ignorance of the language is no excuse. If this is how he behaves in a

You are right. Now then, stay away from r.t.europe because you have nothing
to say on travelling in europe you hebe faggot. No excuses.

No, you are not nearly man enough to boss me around. I will post where I
please, and I will certainly post where the message am I responding to
appeared. Sorry if you don't like it, Mr. Closeted Homosexual.

Old March 14th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Lina Morgan

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Lina Morgan" wrote in message You are
right. Now then, stay away from r.t.europe because you have nothing
to say on travelling in europe you hebe faggot. No excuses.

No, you are not nearly man enough to boss me around. I will post where I
please, and I will certainly post where the message am I responding to
appeared. Sorry if you don't like it, Mr. Closeted Homosexual.

No, you certainly do not hebe faggot, you can be plugged off sooner or
later. This is a travel forum so keep crawling in
alt.politics.homosexuality. the group is your home

Sorry, Mr. Closeted Homosexual, you are not man enough to tell me where to
post.
Old March 15th, 2004, 05:59 AM
Hatunen

wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:

get lost from r.t.europe barmy

LOL! What is "barmy"? You don't speak English very well, do you.

Don't own an English dictioanry, eh? Well, you could have looked
it up at http://www.dictionary.com. I suggest you do so before
accusing anyone else of not knowing English. Considering English
isn't Marrkku's first language he seems to know English better
than you do.

Ignorance of the language is no excuse.

In that case, I gather you have no excuses for not knowing
"barmny" was a perfectly good English word.

If this is how he behaves in a
language he barely knows I shudder to think what he is like in his own
language. And you are at least equally as bad for defending him.

At least he isn't the pot calling the kettle black.