US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways.

Old September 10th, 2003, 12:44 AM
Ray Lozano

Default US Airways is predatory. My advice: Do not fly on US Airways.

TMOliver wrote in message ...
"Mark Hewitt" vented
spleen or mostly mumbled...

"Ray Lozano" wrote in message
om...

Perhaps one moral of my story might be to not to fly with US Airways
unless you have your attorney review the purchase of your tickets
beforehand.

Your complaint, if any is justified should be levelled at all
airlines, as none would have acted any differently to US Airways.

....and that USAir, surly though they might have been, was operating in a
fashion consistent with its landing rights agreement with the government of
Jamaica, not to present pax at the entry point who were undocumented/did
not possess the minimal documentation required for entry.

I don't suppose you would have been very happy had the flight arrived in
Jamiaca and.....

(A) A burly border guard had looked down at you and said: "You ain't got
no steekin' papers. Get yo'honkie butt back on the plane!"

(B) USAir had told your family: "But the next two planes back are full and
the ones after that have 2 empty seats each, so youall will have to sit in
the terminal all night, then tomorrow, two of you can leave, thn the last
two on Tuesday."

(C) JeanPaul's Lunch Counter and jerk Shop in the Airport had gotten a
truckload of bad chicken, reducing the entire family to the Blue Mountain
Quickstep requiring regular attendance at the one holer, the only outhouse
on a concourse in which the palm frond roof had been removed by a tropical
storm last week (just before the August monsoon).

Look at it this way, Ray.

Things could be worse.
You could live in Waco.

TMO

Thanks for the laugh! Cheers!
Ray Lozano
www.usairways.tv
Old September 10th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Greg Johnson

Well, Ray, at the time I read this, 19 individuals have responded to
your post. You are batting 0 for 19. Maybe you should rethink your
campaign. If you had put 1% of the effort into your preparations that
you have into your complaint this thread would not exist. One last
thing - "horrific" is for villages burning, ferries sinking, schools
being bombed and famine wiping out civilizations - not for self-imposed
travel difficulties.