Where to go?

Old December 11th, 2003, 01:49 AM
John W.

Default Where to go?

Kathrin wrote:

I plan to go to Asia- where should I go ? What's not to miss?
--------------------------- Internet Travel Community
http://www.GLOBOsapiens.net

Budget? Timeline?

I'll say Japan, followed by Korea.

John W.

Old December 11th, 2003, 08:19 AM
Ben

because everyone's forgetting the most interesting country, i'll state it:

india

but be sure to have loads of time at hand because it's bigger and there's
more to see than what you may expect.

Ben

"Kathrin" wrote in message

I plan to go to Asia- where should I go ? What's not to miss?
---------------------------
Internet Travel Community
http://www.GLOBOsapiens.net

Old December 11th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Gerrit 't Hart

"Kathrin" wrote in message

I plan to go to Asia- where should I go ? What's not to miss?
---------------------------
Internet Travel Community
http://www.GLOBOsapiens.net

Haven't any of you seen that this appears to be spam for his website?

Gerrit

Old December 11th, 2003, 02:09 PM
hongtin

On the contrary, Singapore has just added a brand new attraction to
woo tourists.....public hangings for criminals. Guaranteed to be a
hit!
DON'T MISS SINGAPORE !!!!

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:37:33 +1000, "Paul O"
wrote:

Singapore - sterile yes!! Dangerous - hardly!!

"And don't go to Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Afganistan, Iran
.. for obvious reasons"

"Dieter Aa" Dieter wrote in message

"Kathrin" schreef in bericht

I plan to go to Asia- where should I go ? What's not to miss?
---------------------------

Erste mal im Asien ?
If it is your first trip to Asia, my advice is to go to Thailand

What do you prefer, what is your priority list?
- beaches
- mountains
- people
- tribes
- culture
- religion / meditation
- handicrafts
- trekking

Old December 11th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Gerrit 't Hart

"Kathrin" wrote in message

I plan to go to Asia- where should I go ? What's not to miss?
---------------------------
Internet Travel Community
http://www.GLOBOsapiens.net

Haven't any of you seen that this appears to be spam for his website?

Gerrit

This is not a moderated group.
The same message with a different destination was posted in
rec.travel.australia+nz
Gerrit

Old December 11th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Miguel Cruz

Gerrit 't Hart wrote:
This is not a moderated group.
The same message with a different destination was posted in
rec.travel.australia+nz

And a bunch of others.

Also, as I vaguely recall, that web site was the subject of considerable
spamming back in or around 2001.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
Old December 11th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Dieter Aa

"hongtin" ..
On the contrary, Singapore has just added a brand new attraction to
woo tourists.....public hangings for criminals. Guaranteed to be a
hit!
DON'T MISS SINGAPORE !!!!

How do they annouce this kind of spectacles ?
Is it once a week on a fixed day ?

Can I take my webcam with me ?