Airline Routes....

Old August 18th, 2008, 08:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air
A Guy Called Tyketto

Default NRT-IAD a polar route? (was Airline Routes....)

Old August 30th, 2008, 07:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Brownz \(mobile\)

Default Airline Routes....

Brownz (Mobile) wrote:
Is there a website / map that shows what *actual* route BA fly BA0287
from LHR - SFO ?
Just interested in what I'll be flying over !!

Doh..... I had to give up my window seat, but I wasn't that dissapointed.

Checked in online (11K World Traveller Plus).

Checked 1 bag at LHR.

Did security then had a bite to eat.

Went to the gate and went up when WTP rows were called.

The nice lady checked my passport and started typing some stuff on her
terminal and was taking a bit of time.

I commented "Whats up, have you run out of seats ?"

"No Mr Brown, I'm about to make you a happy man"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...d&id=715546495

Result !!

--
Cheerz - Brownz