Layover hotel in Johannesburg

Old March 8th, 2011, 03:48 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Layover hotel in Johannesburg

My wife and I will pass through JNB in a few weeks on our way to
Lilongwe. We arrive JNB at 6pm and our scheduled departure is the
next morning at 10am. We intend try and sleep then to get our clocks
set and are looking for a moderately priced hotel, convenient to the
airport for the brief stay. We obviously don't care if it has a pool,
gorgeous scenic outlooks or even great service. Clean, convenient and
perhaps quiet would be ideal.

Of anyone has experience of such, I would welcome their advice.
Old March 9th, 2011, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Michael[_16_]

wrote in message
My wife and I will pass through JNB in a few weeks on our way to
Lilongwe. We arrive JNB at 6pm and our scheduled departure is the
next morning at 10am. We intend try and sleep then to get our clocks
set and are looking for a moderately priced hotel, convenient to the
airport for the brief stay. We obviously don't care if it has a pool,
gorgeous scenic outlooks or even great service. Clean, convenient and
perhaps quiet would be ideal.

Of anyone has experience of such, I would welcome their advice.

I used the Life Hotel OR Tambo 6 months ago - it did the job fine at
reasonable cost (for a JNB airport hotel) and the staff were good (and it
was quiet)

Make sure you phone them to ask for the shuttle bus to be sent.

Michael