TIP OF AFRICA: Cape Town & Garden Route Accommodation - South Africa

Old March 11th, 2004, 03:52 PM

Default TIP OF AFRICA: Cape Town & Garden Route Accommodation - South Africa

http://www.tip-of-africa.com

Tip Of Africa Accommodation is available to suit your particular
desire - from simple cottage to luxury villa.

Your holiday is our challenge - just let us into your dream and we
will try our best to make it come true!

Aside from accommodation we offer the following:

GOLF TOURS

Whether you require a fully planned golf itinerary or simply
assistance with booking tee-off times, we will be happy to help.
Experienced golfers ourselves, with extensive knowledge of the local
golf courses, we will point you in the right direction for a wonderful
golfing experience.

AIRPORT SHUTTLE/CAR-HIRE

We can arrange for collection from and return to the airport, or
alternatively organise competitively priced car-hire on your behalf.

TAXI SERVICE

Tip-of-Africa can arrange a 'door-to-door' taxi and minibus service
for your nights out. Ranging from just one person to 12 people, our
local friendly taxi company will solve your transport worries!

TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS

Sit back and relax - let us know what you are looking for and we will
do the work! All flight arrangements are managed by ourselves in
conjunction with leading tour operators (both UK and SA based). We can
tailor holidays to suit your specific requirements and co-ordinate
flights, train and car-hire bookings on your behalf.

http://www.tip-of-africa.com

Email: