Excellent Consultant available for Performance Tester, Sr.BusinessAnalyst, Unix/Linux Admin & Oracle DBA

Old February 21st, 2013, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
neelam negi

Default Excellent Consultant available for Performance Tester, Sr.BusinessAnalyst, Unix/Linux Admin & Oracle DBA

Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!
Here is the attached resume of my consultant for your Direct Clients.

Consultant Name :- Mitesh
Profile :- Performance tester
Experience :- 6 years
Visa status :- H1B
Employment work :- C2C

Relocation:- Yes

Consultant Name :- Mundeep
Profile :- Business Analyst
Experience :- 8 years
Visa status :- Green Card
Employment work :- C2C

Relocation:- Yes

Consultant Name :- Ahsan
Profile :- Unix/Linux Admin
Experience :- 5 years
Visa status :- H1b
Employment work :- C2C

Relocation:- Yes

Consultant Name :- Bhumika
Profile :- Oracle DBA
Experience :- 5 years
Visa status :- H1b
Employment work :- C2C

Relocation:- only TX, LA & FL

I would Highly appreciate if you can add my id in you distribution list.
Would really appreciate to hear back from you.

Thank you.Thanks and Regards

Neelam
Technical Recruiter

734-418-0076 Direct