Free Windows Vista Download

Old April 29th, 2007, 05:48 PM posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe
Linux Flash Drives

Default Free Windows Vista Download

http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com/ - Get Windows Vista for Free

Old April 29th, 2007, 07:36 PM posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe
KevinS

On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

Get Windows Vista for Free

Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

Old April 29th, 2007, 09:30 PM posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe
kilikini

KevinS wrote:
On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

Get Windows Vista for Free

Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

No kidding!!!!!!!!!

kili

Old April 29th, 2007, 10:59 PM posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Make credence recognised that on 29 Apr 2007 11:36:04 -0700, KevinS
has scripted:

On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:48?am, Linux Flash Drives wrote:

Get Windows Vista for Free

Free isn't good enough. They would have to pay me.

I'll take it for nothing if the computer's included.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com
Old May 1st, 2007, 10:20 PM posted to it.sport.calcio,rec.food.cooking,sci.math,alt.religion.scientology,rec.travel.europe
I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://freewindowsvista.blogspot.com/ - Get Windows Vista for Free

well,microshaft has been trying for years now to stop the piracy of their
products-now they figured it out-make it so lousy no one would steal it!

Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:09 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
The Reid

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:59:01 +0200, Deeply Filled Mortician
wrote:

I'll take it for nothing if the computer's included.

don't they have validity checks on vista anyway? I wonder how
successfully they have disabled that. Just what I fancy, a pirate
operating system (not).
--
Mike Reid
UK walking, food, photos "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site