GTC 2005: a slow boat to China?

Old March 31st, 2004, 02:33 PM
Eileen Garland

Default GTC 2005: a slow boat to China?

I think it's time to organize the first annual Great Troll Cruise. I
was going to nominate some folks to get the ball rolling but decided
that since many of these avid rtc contributors are kill-filed, it would
be wiser to leave out the names.

An initial mention of such a cruise already drew a suggestion that a
great itinerary for this particular interest group would be a slow boat
to China. Personally, I like this idea - but I think those people who
would be drawn to this cruise should choose their own itinerary.

The process of deciding the process of deciding on leadership for
organizing this cruise could give the trolls an entire new playground.
The smartest troll, the nastiest, the one with the best kid-cooking
recipe or the foulest language: the possibilities are staggering.

Should such a cruise be successfully organized, the planned activites
would be wondrously different than those of, say, our usual GGC.

The trolls still alive after this cruise would then have a network of
buddies they could all their own. Maybe they could form their own yahoo
group where the conversation would be more meaningful to them.

I am excited.

Eileen

Old March 31st, 2004, 03:46 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:33:38 -0500, Eileen Garland
wrote:

I think it's time to organize the first annual Great Troll Cruise.

Here we go again. Another Garlond-Off-Meds troll thread.

was going to nominate some folks to get the ball rolling but decided
that since many of these avid rtc contributors are kill-filed, it would
be wiser to leave out the names.

You'd be wiser not to post until your psychoanalysis kicks in.

An initial mention of such a cruise already drew a suggestion that a
great itinerary for this particular interest group would be a slow boat
to China. Personally, I like this idea - but I think those people who
would be drawn to this cruise should choose their own itinerary.

I think that you ought to go stick your head in a toilet.

The process of deciding the process of deciding..

babble on babble off babble on babble off cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo

on leadership for
organizing this cruise could give the trolls an entire new playground.

Appears to me you are constructing, rebuilding and refurbishing that
"playground" right now.

The smartest troll, the nastiest, the one with the best kid-cooking
recipe or the foulest language: the possibilities are staggering.

Your mental troubles are innumerable.

Should such a cruise be successfully organized, the planned activites
would be wondrously different than those of, say, our usual GGC.

Anyone who went on what is now better known as the "Talk Incessantly
About Chrissy Cruiser Cruise" (TICCC) would tell you that the only
thing that was wonderfully different was the imbecilic infighting over
who hated the Berlins the most.

The trolls still alive after this cruise would then have a network of
buddies they could all their own.

Like the network of "buddies" banging around in your head?

Maybe they could form their own yahoo
group where the conversation would be more meaningful to them.

Maybe you could form a yahoo group to talk about Howie's Awesomeness.

Yo!

Integer!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N29B21537

Is that sucker painful?

WORD!

I am excited.

Don't confuse excitement with delirium.

For a day, I felt sorry for you, you know, you being bonkers and all.
But this morning, you cooked your own goose and now, just like the
sophomoric Girl's Club, your moronic boronic husband, you passed pity
into full blown idiocy.

Forever may you wear that label you embroidered on your confused and
addled head.

Over to you, RTC.
Old April 1st, 2004, 12:54 PM
Howard Garland

Obviously, the coward who wrote this was not me. Boy would I like to
run into this s/he, it, etc. in the flesh some day.

Howie - remembering rtc when the trolls had at least some backbone.

Old April 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
Kurt Ullman

In article , Howard Garland
wrote:
Obviously, the coward who wrote this was not me. Boy would I like to
run into this s/he, it, etc. in the flesh some day.

On some other NGs, the denizens have taken to designating people like this
not as s/he/it, but rather the more appropriate s/h/it. Your mileage may vary
(g).

--
"Nurses in hospitals, like NCOs in any military unit, really
ran things, after all, and it was a foolish doctor who crossed them."

Old April 1st, 2004, 03:24 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:54:29 -0500, Howard Garland
wrote:

Obviously, the coward who wrote this was not me.

Obviously? What is obvious, and only that, is that know one knows, nor
will ever know, who wrote whateveritisyouuarebablingonabouttoday,
Boron.

Boy would I like to
run into this s/he, it, etc. in the flesh some day.

Yes, you look like a real toughie, Awesome.

http://www.be.udel.edu/business/faculty/garland/

LOL

Howie - remembering rtc when the trolls had at least some backbone.

Ah, yes, the professor who ignores logic and reason.

Chicken Garland. "The sky is falling! The trolls are coming!"
Old April 1st, 2004, 03:24 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:03:45 GMT, (Kurt Ullman)
wrote:

"Nurses in hospitals, like NCOs in any military unit, really
ran things, after all, and it was a foolish doctor who crossed them."
-Tom Clancy *Without Remorse*

Crap.
Old April 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Howard Garland" wrote in message
Obviously, the coward who wrote this was not me. Boy would I like to
run into this s/he, it, etc. in the flesh some day.

Howie - remembering rtc when the trolls had at least some backbone.

Amen, Howie! I knew it as soon as I started reading it. What a tormented
soul~obsessed in keep trying to disrupt lives~unhappy and evil unless
causing trouble. Just pity it.

--Jean

Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:53 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:54:42 GMT, "Jean O'Boyle"
wrote:

Howie - remembering rtc when the trolls had at least some backbone.

Amen, Howie!

Oh yeah, Boron and O"Boil talking troll incessantly.

"Oh yes Howard, we don't like that girl; she doesn't get into Les
Passes or a Little Sister to ATO."

sticking fingers down throat

I knew it as soon as I started reading it. What a tormented
soul~obsessed in keep trying to disrupt lives~unhappy and evil unless
causing trouble. Just pity it.

Oh, thank you for your pity, Jeannie. so sincere.

throwing up
Old April 2nd, 2004, 01:54 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:00:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

You just can't resist, can you? You just CAN'T keep your fingers off
the keyboard in an effort to keep the **** that's posted here at bay.
You just HAVE to respond to the trolls and in a thread started by a
sick, tormented troll, herself.

I'm sure the irony will fly over the heads of many rtc readers, but
there it is anyway.

Not mine. Only those with hollow heads.