Looking for specific Au-Naturel All-inclusive

Old September 14th, 2004, 01:41 AM
Quiet Voice

Default Looking for specific Au-Naturel All-inclusive

Hi,

About a year ago, we were researching all-inclusive Au Naturel resorts
planning a trip. One thing led to another and we never ended up taking
the trip. Now I'm back looking again for this season. I seem to recall
coming across a resort that had a canal system throughout it and you
could swim from your room to the pool and bar area. Can't recall now
which resort tyhat was. memory told me it was "Desire", but checking
their website, I see no mention of it.

Any idea which one it might be?

Thanks!!
Old September 15th, 2004, 12:18 AM
travelly

I did a quick Google search and came up with this one
http://www.hiddenbeachresort.com/en/

Is that it?

Old September 17th, 2004, 12:14 AM
Quiet Voice

Yes, that seems to be it. Thanx!!

(I tried google, but must have had the wrong mix of keywords....)

Old September 21st, 2004, 01:33 AM
travelly

No prob. Here's the terms I used "swim up bar clothing", just like that
(without the quotes). That resort was mentioned in the first 4 links,
after that I did a search for their specific web site. I've never had an
interest in an au-naturel resort, but wow does that one look like a nice
place! I am now trying to find a clothed resort that has swim up rooms!
Make sure report back if you end up going there.