Value of the dollar

Old April 29th, 2008, 06:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

Default Value of the dollar

"CathyL" ha scritto nel messaggio
We have visited Europe for a month in 2006 and Germany for two and a
half weeks last fall. This year we are staying in the USA.

Does anyone have a guess when the U.S. dollar will increase again? We
would like to return to Ireland for an extended stay. Unless anyone
can less us know some inexpensive places to stay in Western Ireland.

Cathy

the dollar swings up and down in about 8 years

Old April 29th, 2008, 06:47 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , Martin says...
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:58:57 +0100, (David Horne, _the_
chancellor (*)) wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:49:33 +0200, Alfred Molon
wrote:

In article , Martin says...

You can join Alfie sorting out last year's holiday snaps that we are still
waiting to see.

What are you complaining about? I posted the Athens shots.

I'm more interested in Gialova and Methoni.
I missed your announcement that you had posted your Athens shots.

They are he

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/best/uni...mykad_card.gif

That's something else they have in the Far East that UK hasn't got )

I've just looked at them on his website.

Hmmm... looks like poor David Horne is still traumatised by this
Malaysia Sharia stuff.
--

Alfred Molon
Old April 29th, 2008, 06:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean Pool

On 28 Apr, 22:55, Hatunen wrote:
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:48:26 +0200, "Runge11"

wrote:
Yes I was referring to greedy americans who just love to cash in all our
expenses when we are over there

What the hell does that mean?

Ask the lady at my hotel

I have no idea who the lady at your hotel is.

its his mum and he's her pimp...
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tim C.[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:19:26 GMT, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

... Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Prague ...

Budapest's clear, but how do you get to Prague on the Danube?

--
Tim C.
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_3_]

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. ..

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message

Yeah, but Cathy needs to buy a slice of pizza or something on the way to
visit Jean, who's visiting the Tower of Pizza.

Sorry to disappoint you, David...my next stop will be a week in Bonaire
this June. Then off to Poland for seven days followed by a seven day
Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Prague in early September.. anyone
asking questions such as Cathy's would not be visiting me.

I know that Jean is very well travelled but, until now I didn't realise that
she had the power to move rivers. Perhaps she should ask Cathy about
cruising the Danube to Prague.
--

JohnT

Old April 29th, 2008, 09:38 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Martin wrote:

wrote:

In article , Martin says...

You can join Alfie sorting out last year's holiday snaps that we
are still waiting to see.

What are you complaining about? I posted the Athens shots.

I'm more interested in Gialova and Methoni.
I missed your announcement that you had posted your Athens shots.

They are he

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/best/uni...mykad_card.gif

That's something else they have in the Far East that UK hasn't got )

I've just looked at them on his website.

Hmmm... looks like poor David Horne is still traumatised by this
Malaysia Sharia stuff.

Traumatised? Amused, I'd say, and I think the joke is on Molon who
apparently doesn't know that Malaysian muslims have their religion
printed on their ID cards. His wife doesn't seem to know that either,
but we only have his word for that. And let's face it, that ain't worth
much on this issue.

He is suffering from an Identity crisis

Yup. BTW, do they have opticians in Germany, or is it too much going to
Malaysia that makes people blind?

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate -www.davidhorne.net
(email address on website) "If people think God is interesting, the
Old April 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , Martin says...

I'm more interested in Gialova and Methoni.

I do have some nice photos of Gialova and Methoni, but also have a
backlog of over 6000 unprocessed images. Since I do this in my spare
time, it will take some time before the Gialova and Methoni images will
show up on the site. Currently I have some more interesting images
waiting to be processed - for example Greek UNESCO world heritage sites,
Kyoto, Miyajima and Hiroshima, Macao and so on.
--

Alfred Molon
Old April 29th, 2008, 01:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Pat[_12_]

Does anyone have a guess when the U.S. dollar will increase again?

Getting rid of the current idiot in the White House might help, but don't
hold your breath!

Why I thought our NEW Democrat run congress was going to solve everything
with their promises! ;-)

Surely, you realize that the Democrats do not have a veto proof majority.
There is nothing they can force through until they do achieve that status
and to blame them at this time for not "solving everything" is wrong.
Besides, even when they do get something passed, Bush just vetoes it at his
level. Don't blame the Democrats--at least they're trying and not
rubber-stamping everything like the Republican congress does.

Pat in TX

Old April 29th, 2008, 01:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"Tim C." wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 22:19:26 GMT, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

... Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Prague ...

Budapest's clear, but how do you get to Prague on the Danube?

Our last city on the Danube cruise is Nuremberg...From there we go to Prague
to spend the night, flying out of Prague the next day for the US.

Old April 29th, 2008, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jean O'Boyle

"JohnT" wrote in message
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. ..

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message

Yeah, but Cathy needs to buy a slice of pizza or something on the way to
visit Jean, who's visiting the Tower of Pizza.

Sorry to disappoint you, David...my next stop will be a week in Bonaire
this June. Then off to Poland for seven days followed by a seven day
Danube River Cruise from Budapest to Prague in early September.. anyone
asking questions such as Cathy's would not be visiting me.

I know that Jean is very well travelled but, until now I didn't realise
that she had the power to move rivers. Perhaps she should ask Cathy about
cruising the Danube to Prague.

No such power, John! We get off the Amadeus Royal in Nuremberg, travel by
land to Prague for the rest of the day, spending the night in Prague and
flying back home in the morning!
By the way, I know Cathy is a troll...

--Jean