POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Old March 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Linsifer

Default POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

GMTA!! (Great Minds Think Alike) for those who don't know I said the same
thing re; 6th grade.

Lindsay

Bisous said:

I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade

Bob and Amy said:

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

Old March 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Bob and Amy

Just like I thought. Too afraid to let your real feelings show. Everyone
is too caught up in being politically correct. No one speaks their mind
anymore. They just want to be accepted by everyone.
Sad...Insecure.....Pussies.....

Biggest offenders---- Linsifer and Sue

Old March 25th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Bisous3

Just like I thought. Too afraid to let your real feelings show. Everyone
is too caught up in being politically correct. No one speaks their mind
anymore. They just want to be accepted by everyone.
Sad...Insecure.....Pussies.....

Biggest offenders---- Linsifer and Sue

I sincerely hope you are 12. Either that or you have WAY too much time on your
hands to waste it with this ridiculous post. This will be MY last posting on
the subject as I , apparently unlike you, have more important things to do.
Sue

Old March 25th, 2004, 09:33 PM
Howie

Bob and Amy wrote:

Sad...Insecure.....Pussies.....

Only pussy on this thread is you, dude (chick), or whatever the f you are.

Old March 27th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:06:39 -0500 (EST), (Bob and
Amy) wrote:

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- SUNSET.......

...and apparently she has.

Old March 27th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Me and Me.
Old March 27th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:33:13 -0500, Howie
wrote:

Only pussy on this thread is you, dude (chick), or whatever the f you are.

AWESOME RESPONSE!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N29B21537

WORD!