Cunard Orders New Luxury Liner!

Old April 5th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Cunard Orders New Luxury Liner!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Cunard and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Cunard Orders New Luxury Liner, to be Named Queen Victoria, for
Delivery in Early 2007

Current Queen Victoria Under Construction is Transferred to P&O
Cruises

MIAMI, April 5
Cunard Line announced today that it has placed an order for a new,
luxury ocean liner, to be named Queen Victoria, and has transferred
the Queen Victoria currently under construction in Italy to its sister
line, P&O Cruises. The new 85,000-ton, Panamax vessel will accommodate
some 1,850 passengers and will enter service in January 2007. She will
be built by Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani SpA, at its Marghera
(Italy) shipyard, and is expected to have an all-in cost of
approximately EUR 390 million.

The tremendous success of Queen Mary 2, particularly the demand for
its suites and junior suites, has prompted Cunard Line to make these
changes to its plans. "The design of the new Queen Victoria will be
more consistent with the grand ocean liner style of Queen Mary 2 and
Queen Elizabeth 2," explained Pamela Conover, Cunard's president. "It
is clear that the traditional elegance of Cunard has broad appeal
among discerning travellers worldwide, and we want to be sure that our
new ship has all the luxurious Cunard attributes our clients expect."

In addition to increasing the number of suite and mini-suite
accommodations, the enhancements will focus on providing passengers
with Cunard's classic culinary experience in a variety of dining
venues. The ship will feature a Queens Grill and Princess Grill, an
impressive two-storey Aquitania Restaurant, as well as alternative
dining options, including a Todd English restaurant. Other Cunard
hallmark facilities will include a grand ballroom, an authentic
British pub, and a classic library.

For more information contact your travel professional.

Cunard Line has operated the most famous ocean liners in the world
since 1840. Its vessels have a classic British heritage and include
Queen Mary 2, QE2 and Caronia. Cunard is a proud member of World's
Leading Cruise Lines, an exclusive alliance that also includes
Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Costa
Cruises, Windstar Cruises and The Yachts of Seabourn. Sharing a
passion to please each guest, and a commitment to quality and value,
member lines appeal to a wide range of lifestyles and budgets.
Together they offer exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the
world's most desirable destinations.

Old April 5th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Mike Cordelli

Here we go again.

"Jim" wrote in message
As shown by someone else that posted this "Press Release" they did not
change it by eliminating the real contact information and changing it to
what this Travel Agent has for his own personal gain.

Begin Quote*******restaurant. Other Cunard hallmark facilities will

include
a grand ballroom,
an authentic British pub, and a classic library.

For more information contact 1-800-7-CUNARD or visit our website at
www.cunard.com.
Cunard Line has operated the most famous ocean liners in the world since
1840. Its vessels have a classic British heritage and include Queen Mary

2,
End Quote ******

And don't hand me any garbage that you are relaying it exactly as

recieved
either as everyone gets the same Press Release.
Jim

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Cunard and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
SpammerHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-**** or 805-566-****
http://www.Spamerhousetravel.com

Old April 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:31:09 -0700, "Jim"
wrote:

As shown by someone else that posted this "Press Release" they did not
change it by eliminating the real contact information and changing it to
what this Travel Agent has for his own personal gain.

Begin Quote*******restaurant. Other Cunard hallmark facilities will include
a grand ballroom,
an authentic British pub, and a classic library.

For more information contact 1-800-7-CUNARD or visit our website at
www.cunard.com.
Cunard Line has operated the most famous ocean liners in the world since
1840. Its vessels have a classic British heritage and include Queen Mary 2,
End Quote ******

And don't hand me any garbage that you are relaying it exactly as recieved
either as everyone gets the same Press Release.
Jim

Correct, so do I. Ray's living a lie and on top of that, there are
hypocrites who support his "style."

CC

.. .