A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Asia
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Riots expected in Bangkok soon



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old February 18th, 2010, 03:45 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
CPC - Communist Party of China
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong,

the CPC appreciates very much your loyalty to
the Chinese nation China and your loyalty
to the Chinese people in China .

wakalukong , the CPC thank you for your spying activities
in ASEAN
for
and on behalf of the Chinese people in China.


even though you are a Singaporean , the CPC knows full well that
you remain a
faithful and a loyal servant of China in ASEAN .



Feb 18, 6:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:
Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong


  #12  
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:17 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.

On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:
Chairman Mao,

I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,

my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,

Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.

Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.

Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .

I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .

n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:



On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #13  
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:20 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone Traitor Komin talking to himself! No wonder the Viets
are fed up with him. They hired him to spy and do propaganda work,
but he ends up talking to himself! What a cock of a spy. I don't
blame the Viets for being so angry and for squeezing his balls flat.

On Feb 18, 10:45*pm, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
wakalukong,

the *CPC *appreciates *very *much *your *loyalty *to
* the *Chinese *nation *China and *your *loyalty
* to *the *Chinese people in *China .

wakalukong , the *CPC *thank *you *for *your *spying * activities
*in ASEAN
* for
and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people in China.

even though *you are a *Singaporean , the CPC *knows *full *well that
*you remain a
faithful *and *a *loyal *servant *of *China in * ASEAN .

Feb 18, 6:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:



Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN
  #14  
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:22 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon on 28th Feb 2010

Hey everyone, after a tight squeeze of his balls by the Viets, Traitor
Komin got the message and now decides to do some real propaganda
work. But it's too late, the Viets are not letting go. Take care (of
your ballls) Traitor.

On Feb 19, 9:11*am, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
yesterday *Radio *Australia *broadcasting *in *Khmer announced
Thaksin *now *holds *two *passports , one *might be *a *Khmer
passport *gievn *to *Thaksin *by
Mr. *Chea *Sim the *president *of *Cambodia , *during *King *Sihamoni
' s
official * visist to *France ./

president *Chea *Sim of *Cambodia *acted *on *behalf *of *his
Majesty * King *Sihamoni *of *Cambodia
while * King *Sihamoni *was *away *in *France *last *year
  #15  
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:23 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
CPC - Communist Party of China
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong, why are you late for spying works .?


why are you late ,

do you know the CPC pays a lot of cash for your salary ,?


so don ' t
be late for work again , you hear ?
you understand , ?
why are you becoming a Lazy ******* ?


why ?

n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:
Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.

On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:

Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN
  #16  
Old February 19th, 2010, 08:13 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
prince al Waleed bin Talal
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

well , you know wakalukong , he claimed to be a " Chinese
native " of ASEAN .

But in fact wakalukong is a Chinese spy in AsEAN .



Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist Party of China
wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?

why are you late ,

do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?

so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?

why ?

n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:

Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.


On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:


Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #17  
Old February 19th, 2010, 08:47 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 19, 3:13*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .

But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .

(snip)
------------

Tsk tsk tsk. Traitor, such poor quality stuff; you've got no class.
I'll tell the Viets to squeeze harder.

Wakalukong
  #18  
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong , so you are REALLY a Chinese spy in ASEAN ,

how intersting job .



do you sell Chinese women to attract and to get you
victims ?


On Feb 19, 2:47*pm, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 19, 3:13*pm, prince al *Waleed *bin wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .


But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .


(snip)
------------

Tsk tsk tsk. *Traitor, such poor quality stuff; you've got no class.
I'll *tell the Viets to squeeze harder.

Wakalukong


  #19  
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 19, 7:49*pm, "Jesus Christ , a long - term ****er of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's **** hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
wrote:
wakalukong , *so *you *are *REALLY *a Chinese spy in ASEAN *,

how *intersting *job .

do *you sell Chinese *women *to *attract *and * to get *you
victims *?

(snip)
----------

YAWN, such poor quality stuff. Must have been the Viets squeezing too
hard.

Wakalukong
  #20  
Old February 20th, 2010, 03:37 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon on 26th Feb 2010

will there be killings in Bangkok on 26th Feb 2010 ?



Feb 19, 4:17*am, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 19, 7:49*pm, "Jesus *Christ , a long - term *****er of *the
Prostitute St . Mary 's **** *hole , is *an Unique Son *of wrote:
wakalukong , *so *you *are *REALLY *a Chinese spy in ASEAN *,


how *intersting *job .


do *you sell Chinese *women *to *attract *and * to get *you
victims *?


(snip)
----------

YAWN, such poor quality stuff. *Must have been the Viets squeezing too
hard.

Wakalukong


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fluege von bangkok fluege bangkok 2008 flug shanghai bangkok flugbangkok siem reap preiswerte fluege nach bangkok fluege muenchen bangkokfluege deutschland bangkok flugreisen bangkok flug bangkok chiang mai flugbangkok samui flug bangkok denpasar flu [email protected] Europe 0 April 30th, 2008 06:02 PM
cheap flights bangkok to cambodia flights bangkok to chiang mai cheapflights thailand 2008 low cost flight to thailand cheap flights to bangkok injuly flights from bangkok to england very cheap flights to thailand reallycheap flights to bangkok cheap [email protected] Europe 0 April 8th, 2008 07:53 AM
flug bangkok trang bangkok flug reisen de fluege nach bangkok flugvon frankfurt nach bangkok billige fluege bangkok fluege berlin bangkokbangkok flug reisen flug bangkok dezember flug bangkok hanoi flug bangkok thaiflug bangkok hongkong flug bangkok [email protected] Europe 0 April 2nd, 2008 11:20 AM
Bangkok Hostels, Cheap Bangkok Hostels, Reserve a Hostel in Bangkok, CraigslistHostels.org [email protected] Europe 0 May 2nd, 2007 04:56 AM
Riots in Mo Bay Mary Ann Caribbean 0 October 27th, 2003 12:32 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.