A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travel Regions » Asia
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Riots expected in Bangkok soon



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old February 21st, 2010, 02:45 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

****ing Prince .

I am a " Chinese native " of ASEAN .


I don ' t need to claim, therefore I am .


but new Chinese migrants into ASEAN from China need
to claim to be " Chinese Natives " of ASEAN on arrival in
ASEAN .


On Feb 18, 11:13*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .

But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .

*Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist *Party of *China

wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?


why are you late ,


do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?


so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?


why ?


n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.


On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:


Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #22  
Old February 21st, 2010, 10:52 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Hey everyone, cheers! I've done a great job. Whenever Traitor Komin
steals my nick you can be sure he's angry and frustrated and ready to
tear the hair out of his lean black cock. Cheers!

On Feb 21, 9:45*am, wakalukong wrote:
****ing *Prince .

I am *a *" *Chinese native " *of *ASEAN .

I don ' t *need *to *claim, therefore *I *am .

but *new *Chinese migrants *into ASEAN *from China need
* to *claim *to be " *Chinese Natives " of *ASEAN *on *arrival in
ASEAN .

On Feb 18, 11:13*pm, prince al *Waleed *bin *Talal



wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .


But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .


*Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist *Party of *China


wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?


why are you late ,


do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?


so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?


why ?


n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.


On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:


Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #23  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:39 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
prince al Waleed bin Talal
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

wakalukong, every one knows you are a ****ing Chink .

the question is
whether or not you are a " Chinese native " of ASEAN .


many Chinks want to be " Chinese Natives " of ASEAN .


the question is
whether there are any truelly " Chinese natives " of ASEAN ?





n Feb 21, 8:45*am, wakalukong wrote:
****ing *Prince .

I am *a *" *Chinese native " *of *ASEAN .

I don ' t *need *to *claim, therefore *I *am .

but *new *Chinese migrants *into ASEAN *from China need
* to *claim *to be " *Chinese Natives " of *ASEAN *on *arrival in
ASEAN .

On Feb 18, 11:13*pm, prince al *Waleed *bin *Talal

wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .


But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .


*Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist *Party of *China


wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?


why are you late ,


do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?


so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?


why ?


n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.


On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:


Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #24  
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:24 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

On Feb 22, 6:39*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
wakalukong, *every *one *knows *you *are a *****ing *Chink ..

the *question is
* whether *or *not *you are *a *" Chinese *native " of *ASEAN .

many *Chinks *want *to *be * *" Chinese *Natives " of *ASEAN .

the *question *is
*whether *there *are any * *truelly *" Chinese *natives " of *ASEAN *?

(snip)
----------

Moron, that's not the question.

What you say is not important. Why?

Because you're a self-proclaimed anal liar (lying through your
asshole) with a black lean cock
and two squeezed-dried balls who sleeps with French expat men.
You're a cheap spy and propagandist working for the Vietnamese.

Can't blame the Viets for being furious with you and squeezing your
balls hard.

As a confirmed thief, you just have to take all the **** thrown at
you. So stop whining and lick the **** while it's warm.

Wakalukong




  #25  
Old February 27th, 2010, 12:49 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon on 26th Feb 2010

no killings so far in Bangkok for the 27th Feb 2010 .


..



n Feb 20, 9:37*am, "Allah , your only god Allah , you are only
allowed to have me as your only God , you are only authorised to
have Allah as your only God ." wrote:
will * there *be *killings *in Bangkok on *26th *Feb *2010 *?

*Feb 19, 4:17*am, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 19, 7:49*pm, "Jesus *Christ , a long - term *****er of *the
Prostitute St . Mary 's **** *hole , is *an Unique Son *of wrote:
wakalukong , *so *you *are *REALLY *a Chinese spy in ASEAN *,


how *intersting *job .


do *you sell Chinese *women *to *attract *and * to get *you
victims *?


(snip)
----------


YAWN, such poor quality stuff. *Must have been the Viets squeezing too
hard.


Wakalukong


  #26  
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:49 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

Hey everyone , I just found out Komin is really from Hong
Kong ,


from Hong Kong means a Hong Kong passport ,


from Singapore means a Singapore passport .



from Malaysia means a Malay passort , but
it doesn ' t mean a Malaysian is a Malay ./ .
because the majority of Malaysians are in FACT Ethnic CHINESE .







On Feb 17, 5:48*pm, Wakalukong wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:17*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: Komin * has *been *posting *from *Cambodia *for *the *last *2
years *,


Komin *has * come *from *Hong *Kong and *is *now *residing in
Cambodia .


wakalukong *, how *come *you *are *the *last *to *know *?


wakalukong, *you *must be a *Bloody *Fool; .


(snip)
----------

Hey everyone, we now understand why Traitor Komin keeps denying he's
Cambodian and even says he's from Hong Kong. *The turd can't face the
awful fact that he's a Cambodian traitor spying for the Vietnamese
military.

Wakalukong


  #27  
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:51 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

Chairman Mao , my Honorable Chinese Leader ,
I always remain loyal to China and to the Chinese people even
though I was born
a Singaporean





n Feb 17, 8:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in China" wrote:
wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .

On Feb 18, 8:48*am, Wakalukong wrote:

On Feb 17, 11:17*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: Komin * has *been *posting *from *Cambodia *for *the *last *2
years *,


Komin *has * come *from *Hong *Kong and *is *now *residing in
Cambodia .


wakalukong *, how *come *you *are *the *last *to *know *?


wakalukong, *you *must be a *Bloody *Fool; .


(snip)
----------


Hey everyone, we now understand why Traitor Komin keeps denying he's
Cambodian and even says he's from Hong Kong. *The turd can't face the
awful fact that he's a Cambodian traitor spying for the Vietnamese
military.


Wakalukong


  #28  
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:55 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Wakalukong ,our Chinese Spy in ASEAN

prince smelly Arab .


I am a " Chinese Native " of ASEAN , because
I was born a Singaporean , Singaporean are in
the majority 100% pure Chinese ,
Singaporean is just another name for Chinese .


just like Shanghai - nese , Cantonese , Singapore-nese ,
Hokienese , Hakk -nese . etc....



On Feb 18, 11:13*pm, prince al Waleed bin Talal
wrote:
well , * you *know *wakalukong , he *claimed * to be a *" *Chinese
native " *of *ASEAN .

But *in *fact * wakalukong * is a *Chinese spy in AsEAN .

*Feb 19, 9:23*am, CPC - Communist *Party of *China

wrote:
wakalukong, *why *are *you *late *for *spying *works .?


why are you late ,


do you *know *the *CPC *pays *a lot *of *cash *for *your salary ,?


so *don ' t
*be late *for *work again , *you hear ?
you *understand , ?
why are *you *becoming a *Lazy ******** ?


why ?


n Feb 18, 6:17*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


Hey everyone, Traitor Komin is so incompetent in impersonating me that
he manages to fool only himself. *The Viets are fed up with his
fumbling incompetence and are squeezing his balls like hell. *He's now
the Black Lean Cock with crushed balls.


On Feb 18, 7:54*pm, wakalukong wrote:


Chairman Mao,


I am *a *Chinese even though I *was *born a *Singaporean ,


my heart *is pure *Chinese, my *mind is 100% *Chinese , just like most
Chinese * are *in Malaysia,


Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *Chinese just *like me,
Chinese in *Malaysia are *100% *loyal *to *Chinese Motherland *China.


Chinese *in *Malaysia *say *they Chinese *are *Malaysian out *of
fear *for
the Malays who *want *Chinese *in Malaysia to return *home to China ,
but *Chinese * in *Malaysia in *their *hearts * are *very *faithful
and
* loyal *to Chinese *Motherland *China.


Chinese *in Malaysia say *they *Chinese *are *Malaysians
*just to *satisfy
the *Malays and *just *to *fool *the *Malays *for *the *Malay
consumption .


I *wakalukong , as *a *Chinese in *ASEAN ,
* shall *always *spy *for *and *on *behalf *of *the *Chinese people
*in *China *my *Fatherland .


n Feb 18, 1:34*pm, Wakalukong wrote:


On Feb 18, 12:52*pm, "Chairman Mao , expert ****er of *Chinese High
School Girl 's ****s in *China" wrote: wakalukong, *the *Chinese *people *and *the *Chinese Nation thank
*you *for your *works *as *Our *Chinese *Spy in ASEAN .


(snip)
----------


Traitor, you're biting like a toothless donkey. *No wonder the Viets
are dissatisfied with you and are squeezing your balls mercilessly.


Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


  #29  
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:34 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Wakalukong
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 23
Default Riots expected in Bangkok soon are being planned by Komin theCambodian traitor

On Mar 5, 9:49*am, wakalukong wrote:
Hey *everyone , * *I *just *found *out *Komin *is *really *from *Hong
Kong *,

from *Hong *Kong *means *a *Hong *Kong *passport ,

(snip)
-----------

Moron, the whole world know you're not wakalukong, but Cambodian
Traitor Komin. I hereby certify you a moron, thief and fraudster.
You've to steal others' identities because you need to live in a make
believe world -- being a traitor who sells your people for loose
change, you can't look yourself in the mirrior.

But your fraudulent attempts are hopeless; you only fool yourself and
waste your own time. No wonder the Viets are so fed up with you and
are squeezing your balls hard and refusing to let go.

Wakalukong
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fluege von bangkok fluege bangkok 2008 flug shanghai bangkok flugbangkok siem reap preiswerte fluege nach bangkok fluege muenchen bangkokfluege deutschland bangkok flugreisen bangkok flug bangkok chiang mai flugbangkok samui flug bangkok denpasar flu [email protected] Europe 0 April 30th, 2008 06:02 PM
cheap flights bangkok to cambodia flights bangkok to chiang mai cheapflights thailand 2008 low cost flight to thailand cheap flights to bangkok injuly flights from bangkok to england very cheap flights to thailand reallycheap flights to bangkok cheap [email protected] Europe 0 April 8th, 2008 07:53 AM
flug bangkok trang bangkok flug reisen de fluege nach bangkok flugvon frankfurt nach bangkok billige fluege bangkok fluege berlin bangkokbangkok flug reisen flug bangkok dezember flug bangkok hanoi flug bangkok thaiflug bangkok hongkong flug bangkok [email protected] Europe 0 April 2nd, 2008 11:20 AM
Bangkok Hostels, Cheap Bangkok Hostels, Reserve a Hostel in Bangkok, CraigslistHostels.org [email protected] Europe 0 May 2nd, 2007 04:56 AM
Riots in Mo Bay Mary Ann Caribbean 0 October 27th, 2003 12:32 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.