Panama City

Old February 14th, 2007, 12:41 AM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
[email protected]

Default Panama City

Could anybody recommend a hotel in Panama City below $75 per night for
a single room? Ideally it should be located close to everything :-),
especially close to nightlife (bars, nightclubs,...), but at the same
time in a quiet and safe area.

Thanks in advance.

Old February 14th, 2007, 10:54 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
k[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anybody recommend a hotel in Panama City below $75 per night for
a single room? Ideally it should be located close to everything :-),
especially close to nightlife (bars, nightclubs,...), but at the same
time in a quiet and safe area.

Thanks in advance.

I can gladly recommend Sevilla Suites in Panama City. We stayed there a few
nights in December and it was fine. It's right downtown and an easy walk to
a lot of night life. I can't swear to it, but I think we paid on the order
of $70/night inclucing a light breakfast, for a small suite, where the
bedroom was separate and the living room was decent size, and there was a
little kitchen, which we didn't use.

It's not fancy, but well-kept, clean, and quiet, and quite well located.

Keith

Old February 20th, 2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
.... www.FocusOnPanama.com ....

Hi,
Stay away from Marbella Hotel, we had a bad experience with them
cancelling our reservation without notification and we found ourselves
without hotel upon arrival even with multiple confirmations a month in
advance.

I can however recommend Hotel Milan nearby all those things you want, not
fancy but very clean, a/c, safebox, parking, cable tv, safe area, close to
other hotels and restaurants, cinema, shops, etc. Also near a main artery so
you can get a taxi nearby as well.

Enjoy your trip!

http://www.FocusOnPanama.com/
http://panama.coralys.com/

oups.com...

Old February 25th, 2007, 07:43 PM posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Sancho Panza[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could anybody recommend a hotel in Panama City below $75 per night for
a single room? Ideally it should be located close to everything :-),
especially close to nightlife (bars, nightclubs,...), but at the same
time in a quiet and safe area.

We stayed here last year: Best Western Las Huacas Hotel And Suites
Calle 49, El Cangrejo Panama City, AP 0819 12, Panama
Phone: (507) 213 2222
http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/selectHotel.do

Clean, reasonable, friendly and centric.