sydney

Old February 20th, 2007, 02:11 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Kelly

Default sydney

Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

On 20 Feb 2007 06:11:03 -0800, "Kelly"
wrote:

Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

Please post your picture so I can decide whether to invite you over
Old February 21st, 2007, 02:05 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Roger

"Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

Personally I'd go for Brisbane, its not full of drongoes who go and
look at two largish boats in the harbour, cause massive traffic jams
and call it a night out.

Old February 21st, 2007, 12:13 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Peter Webb

"Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

The summer is just finishing. Are you coming out in June/July (which is
winter) or December/January (next summer).

In summer, stay in a backpackers hostel in Bondi Beach (in Sydney) and you
will have more stay/eat/party than a person travelling on their own could
ever want.

In winter, go north, where it is warmer (in the Southern Hemisphere). Like
Cairns. Also mucho mucho stay/eat/party.

Old February 21st, 2007, 10:41 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Yann

Peter Webb wrote:
"Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

The summer is just finishing. Are you coming out in June/July (which is
winter) or December/January (next summer).

In summer, stay in a backpackers hostel in Bondi Beach (in Sydney) and you
will have more stay/eat/party than a person travelling on their own could
ever want.

In winter, go north, where it is warmer (in the Southern Hemisphere). Like
Cairns. Also mucho mucho stay/eat/party.

I agree with Peter...

Old February 22nd, 2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Landlord

"Roger" wrote in message

"Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

Personally I'd go for Brisbane, its not full of drongoes who go and
look at two largish boats in the harbour, cause massive traffic jams
and call it a night out.

One of those largish ships next POC happens to be Brisbane

Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Fred[_4_]

"Kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
Im going to Sydney on my own in the summer!
Where would people recommend fro me to stay/eat/party???

I don't know where you could stay or party, but as far as eating goes I
recommend restaurants, cafes or takeaway places.