Blocking Misteridiot on AOL?

Old March 2nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
SNUMBER6

Default Blocking Misteridiot on AOL?

From: ocrap (JLP20)

How can I block any thread that has this fool
mentioned any where in a post?

do a "Subject Contains" filter ...

Be seeing you
In the Village
Number 6

Old March 2nd, 2004, 07:34 PM
fishman

"misterfact" wrote in message
om...
sorry free speech and common sense bothers you so much!

Uh, don't mean to pop your ego, but no one is impinging on your freedom of
speech. The OP just wishes to not be subjected to it on their own personal
computer, not stop you from spouting idiocy. As for common sense....it's
obviously not as common as you seem to think.

Chris

ocrap (JLP20) wrote in message

I went to block
in my NG's on AOL. I find that I
can block
him as author or subject. How can I block any thread that has this fool
mentioned any where in a post?
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

Old March 3rd, 2004, 03:26 PM
Heather

I think I'll try entering short yellow bus

As in the one with the window lickers? Sorry, just a sick joke and I could not
resist. American Online does not have the best news reader. I don't block
anyone, so I have never dicked around with the blocking controls...wish I could
help you out....

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm