Airline booking in Colombo Sri Lanka needed..

Old October 22nd, 2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
justme[_2_]

Default Airline booking in Colombo Sri Lanka needed..

Anyone know how I can find a travel agency in Colombo that will book me a
flight on
Mihin Lanka airlines from SIngapore to Colombo return..need a trip in Jan.
Other airlines to Colombo are so damn expensive..please help me..
James

Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:10 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:56:09 -0700, "justme"
wrote:

Anyone know how I can find a travel agency in Colombo that will book me a
flight on
Mihin Lanka airlines from SIngapore to Colombo return..need a trip in Jan.
Other airlines to Colombo are so damn expensive..please help me..

If your journey is going to originate in Singapore maybe a travel
agency in Singapore would be better. There must be plenty of online
agents there who could book for you.

Also, a few seconds on Google threw up the following:

http://www.mihinlanka.com/

Their web site says:

"How to Purchase a Ticket

You could purchase a ticket on Mihin Lanka in one of the
following ways:

Contact Travel Agents who are registered with us.Click here.
Contact our Call Centers Click here
Visit one of our Sales Offices. Click here
and very shortly
you could purchase tickets online using Debit/Credit card"

Chris