Road trip songs........

Old February 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
mickylove

Default Road trip songs........

"sharx35" wrote in message

"mickylove" wrote in message

"sharx35" wrote in message

"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a few
weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom road
trip cd's
anyone ?

Personally, I much prefer tuning in the local oldies station...and when
IT fades out...finding another. Most music since the mid 60's is CRAP.

i didnt ask what you personally enjoy did i ?

Do you have a ****ing problem with proper capitalization?

not at all but you obviously do!

Old February 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a few
weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom road
trip cd's
anyone ?

Personally, I much prefer tuning in the local oldies station...and when
IT fades out...finding another. Most music since the mid 60's is CRAP.

i didnt ask what you personally enjoy did i ?

Do you have a ****ing problem with proper capitalization?

Rather, do you even KNOW what capitalization IS?

Old February 12th, 2008, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
mickylove

"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a
few weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom
road trip cd's
anyone ?

Personally, I much prefer tuning in the local oldies station...and when
IT fades out...finding another. Most music since the mid 60's is CRAP.

i didnt ask what you personally enjoy did i ?

Do you have a ****ing problem with proper capitalization?

Rather, do you even KNOW what capitalization IS?

yep, and it has nothing to do with what i posted or the way my post is read,
so what if i didn't (and haven't and wont ) put a capital letter at the
beginging of my sentence, how does that affect your reading of it and you
blabbering on about your personal tastes which i asked nothing about!

Old February 12th, 2008, 03:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jochen Kriegerowski[_2_]

"mickylove" schrieb

blabbering on about your personal tastes which i asked nothing
about!

Oh my god! You asked for music recommendations and people
told you their personal taste! How very rude inded! Especially
since you were discrete enough to tell us nothing about your own
taste, initially. Please forgive us all.

Jochen from Germany
Old February 12th, 2008, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a few
weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom road
trip cd's
anyone ?

Personally, I much prefer tuning in the local oldies station...and when IT
fades out...finding another. Most music since the mid 60's is CRAP.

Amen on the crap. Try comedy. When I drive long distances, I burn CD's
with Stephen Wright, George Carlin, etc. Makes the time go pretty quick.

Old February 12th, 2008, 05:59 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
pltrgyst[_2_]

"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a few
weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom road trip
cd's
anyone ?

I'd recommend getting an XM or Sirius satellite radio receiver -- either will
give you a lot more variety than recordings of music with which you're already
familiar.

For us, XM and GPS are the keys to enjoyable long-distance travelling...

-- Larry
Old February 12th, 2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

"pltrgyst" wrote in message
"mickylove" wrote in message
Am doing a 6 week road trip from one coast to coast of the USA in a few
weeks and wanted a few ideas for good tracks to make some custom road
trip
cd's
anyone ?

I'd recommend getting an XM or Sirius satellite radio receiver -- either
will
give you a lot more variety than recordings of music with which you're
already
familiar.

For us, XM and GPS are the keys to enjoyable long-distance travelling...

-- Larry

I get a lot of free upgrades in rentals. Most are Sirius. They're nice,
but I find that the reception goes to crap on heavily clouded days, and in
foul weather.