Carnival's cappuccino pie

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:05 AM
Lisa Hetherington

Default Carnival's cappuccino pie

Does anyone have their recipe? I LOVE it!!
I know there are others online but I wanted to try and find the recipe
Carnival uses.

....Lisa aka hamiltoncruiser

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:33 AM
Gordon

"Lisa Hetherington" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have their recipe? I LOVE it!!
I know there are others online but I wanted to try and find the recipe
Carnival uses.

...Lisa aka hamiltoncruiser

Lisa, you might want to post this question over on CruiseCritic's Carnvial
board also. You may have a little better results over there.

Gordon

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:48 AM
Ali's Daddie

"Lisa Hetherington" wrote in message
. ..
| Does anyone have their recipe? I LOVE it!!
| I know there are others online but I wanted to try and find the recipe
| Carnival uses.
|
| ...Lisa aka hamiltoncruiser

The best place to start would be contacting Carnival themselves. Try
emailing them. If that doesn't do any good, ask someone thats about to take
a Carnival cruise to ask the dessert chef for the recipe and forward it to
you.

Carnival might sell a cruise food cookbook. Maybe do a google search or
something and see.

--
LES!

To send me an email, please remove Your Hat
YourHatDaddie @ bonbon.net

Old December 31st, 2003, 04:18 PM
OcnGypZ

Subject: Carnival's cappuccino pie

Carnival does sell a set of cookbooks, but I don't know if the receipe is
included or not.

Babette