My President the Cowboy

Old June 9th, 2004, 03:08 AM
Frank Matthews

Default My President the Cowboy

I found this page on "Good Ones from Mike."
Check it out at: http://www.catsprn.com/cowboys.htm

Old June 9th, 2004, 03:21 AM
NoNameAtAll

That made me throw up.
Old June 9th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Sjoerd

"Frank Matthews" schreef in bericht
I found this page on "Good Ones from Mike."
Check it out at: http://www.catsprn.com/cowboys.htm

That page appropriately reflects the infantility of the current American
leadership and all who support them.

Yuck.

Sjoerd

Old June 9th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Icono Clast

Frank Matthews wrote in message .. .
I found this page on "Good Ones from Mike."
Check it out at: http://www.catsprn.com/cowboys.htm

Don't, if you're proud to be a US citizen. It's disgusting,
embarrassing, revolting, and nausiating. I now regret the time I took
to look at it.
A San Franciscan in (where else?) San Francisco
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 IClast at SFbay Net
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
The Reids

Following up to Padraig Breathnach

Don't, if you're proud to be a US citizen. It's disgusting,
embarrassing, revolting, and nausiating. I now regret the time I took
to look at it.

Not being a proud US citizen, I'm free to ignore the advice. It's both
funny and sad -- but do yourself a favour and turn off the sound.

not being proud of being a citizen of anywhere, I almost ROFL,
then I thought, these people have a vote! :-(
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:41 PM
GG

Default "detractors" was: My President the Cowboy

"Nils Zonneveld" wrote in message

Dylan Nicholson wrote:

"Nils Zonneveld" wrote in message

Could someone explain to me what 'detractors' mean? The word does not
appear on www.dictionary.com (quite complete normally, in my

experience).

The word is there, but dictionaries are often quite poor at

distinguishing
subtle differences between base-word meanings (in this case 'detract')

and
derivatives. The closest synonym is probably 'critic'.

Dylan

Thanks!

Nils

From www.webster.com -
detract
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin detractus, past participle of
detrahere to pull down, disparage, from de- + trahere to draw
transitive senses
1 archaic : to speak ill of
2 archaic : to take away
3 : DIVERT detract attention
intransitive senses : to diminish the importance, value, or effectiveness of
something -- often used with from
detractor - noun

Old June 9th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Frank F. Matthews

It is kinda an insult to the memory of the traditional cowboy. Remember
the old west was into gun control. Check your guns at the city line.

Frank F. Matthews (not the below one)

Old June 9th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Al

"Sjoerd" wrote in message ...
"Frank Matthews" schreef in bericht
I found this page on "Good Ones from Mike."
Check it out at: http://www.catsprn.com/cowboys.htm

That page appropriately reflects the infantility of the current American
leadership and all who support them.

Yuck.

You're just ****ed off because your NFL Europe team didn't make it to
the "World Bowl." Go have a Big Mac, you'll feel better.
Old June 9th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Gwilym Calon

"Magda" wrote in message

You know, like the losers who don't like cheese...

Cheese? What's not to like?

-------
GC

Old June 9th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Sjoerd

"Al" schreef in bericht
om...

You're just ****ed off because your NFL Europe team didn't make it to
the "World Bowl." Go have a Big Mac, you'll feel better.

What is NFL? What is "World Bowl"? I have heard about Big Mac, I believe it
is the thing that makes most Americans obese, right?

Sjoerd