Sydney Airport Hotel

Old August 21st, 2004, 03:28 AM
Brenda Danner

Default Sydney Airport Hotel

We need to stay one night in an airport hotel 9/20 but want to be
close to the rail or other convenient transportation to the city as we
want to show my mother some of the sights. We will be leaving the
next day so if there is something nice within walking distance of the
station it would be ideal. Do any of the hotels include breakfast?

We will be flying out in the morning so something with a shuttle to
the airport is what we are looking for.

Thank you for any comments.

Brenda
Old August 21st, 2004, 09:59 PM
Geoff Lillico

Your best option would be to find a hotel in the Sydney CBD and commute to
the airport by either train or shuttle bus. The train station is right at
the Overseas terminal.

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com

om...

Old August 22nd, 2004, 08:44 AM
Big Jim

Hello Brenda

Here is a website that offers cheap accomodation deals:
http://www.wotif.com.au
I notice on this site that the Holiday Inn at the airport is offering half
price rooms and free airport shuttle.

If you are happy travelling around on trains then you don't have to stay
near the airport, you could stay near any rail station (but preferably on
the same line that goes to the airport) including hotels in the CBD and
catch the train to the airport in the morning.

Here is the city rail website for you to check timetables, routes, fares
etc.
http://www.cityrail.info/

Incidentally, in Australia, dates are written the other way around so
September 20 is written 20/9

Have a good time!

Regards: Jim Sibbick

Old August 22nd, 2004, 12:00 PM
Qansett

"Brenda Danner" wrote in message
om...
We need to stay one night in an airport hotel 9/20 but want to be
close to the rail or other convenient transportation to the city as we
want to show my mother some of the sights. We will be leaving the
next day so if there is something nice within walking distance of the
station it would be ideal. Do any of the hotels include breakfast?

We will be flying out in the morning so something with a shuttle to
the airport is what we are looking for.

Thank you for any comments.

Brenda

Try this place, Its room prices start at $104.00 per night.

The Airport Sydney International Inn

www.airportinn.com.au

Old August 23rd, 2004, 04:20 AM
Robin

A couple of suggestions for Sydney Airport Hotels with Airport Shuttle and
can include Breakfast

1. Airport Inn - http://b2b.hotelclub.net/directhotel.asp?id=2813

2. Holiday Inn - http://b2b.hotelclub.net/directhotel.asp?id=5529

3. Stamford Hotel - http://b2b.hotelclub.net/directhotel.asp?id=2879

Robin

Old September 10th, 2004, 04:27 AM
yukonifm

Google IBIS SYDNEY AIRPORT for another great hotel. The room is the
size of a postage stamp but clean and well appointed. I stayed there
in March 2003 for $79AUD (including all taxes) for an overnight stay -
and they have a free shuttle service to and from the airport.