Injections for Kenya?

Old November 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Bobby

Default Injections for Kenya?

I'm about to go on a safari in Kenya (actually a dual sight trip - one week
safari and one week beach).

Can anyone advise me what injections (or other means of inoculation) I need
before I go?

Cheers.

Bobby

Old November 30th, 2004, 10:31 PM
Liz

In message
"Bobby" wrote:

I'm about to go on a safari in Kenya (actually a dual sight trip - one week
safari and one week beach).

Can anyone advise me what injections (or other means of inoculation) I need
before I go?

Your best bet is to go to a doctor/travel nurse/travel clinic for
information which will take your personal medical history into
consideration. Don't even think about going without taking malaria tablets
at the very least.

Safari njema and slainte mhath

Liz

--
Virtual Liz now at http://www.v-liz.com
Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Seychelles; Galapagos

Old December 1st, 2004, 02:25 AM
Not the Karl Orff

In article , "Bobby"
wrote:

I'm about to go on a safari in Kenya (actually a dual sight trip - one week
safari and one week beach).

Can anyone advise me what injections (or other means of inoculation) I need
before I go?

for _injections_, at least a tetanus update. I got hep A (b advisable
too), typhoid (though that can be oral as I took), yellow fever.

Old December 1st, 2004, 02:30 AM
claudel

In article ,
Not the Karl Orff wrote:
In article , "Bobby"
wrote:

I'm about to go on a safari in Kenya (actually a dual sight trip - one week
safari and one week beach).

Can anyone advise me what injections (or other means of inoculation) I need
before I go?

for _injections_, at least a tetanus update. I got hep A (b advisable
too), typhoid (though that can be oral as I took), yellow fever.

http://www.cdc.gov/travel/

Claude
Old December 1st, 2004, 02:30 AM
claudel

In article ,

Old December 1st, 2004, 02:30 AM
claudel

In article ,

Old December 1st, 2004, 10:14 AM
Justin Miles

Definetely you require a valid yellow fever certifcate

Cheers
Justin Miles

"claudel" wrote in message
In article ,

Old December 1st, 2004, 10:14 AM
Justin Miles

Definetely you require a valid yellow fever certifcate

Cheers
Justin Miles

"claudel" wrote in message
In article ,