is it ok for men to wear thongs?

Old February 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default is it ok for men to wear thongs?

Is it acceptable to wear thongs on your vacation or is it another time
and place.

some of my favorite photos of men in super tiny lycra thongs, g-strings
and total erotic penis exposure suits are at www.koalaswim.com they
have so many cool eye candy pictures. a total turn on site very yummy!

Old February 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote:
Is it acceptable to wear thongs on your vacation or is it another time
and place.

some of my favorite photos of men in super tiny lycra thongs, g-strings
and total erotic penis exposure suits are at
www.koalaswim.com they
have so many cool eye candy pictures. a total turn on site very yummy!

It is hard for me to get thong on my 50 year old body, but I could give
it a try. ;-)
Old February 12th, 2006, 10:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake coorslte :

wrote:
Is it acceptable to wear thongs on your vacation or is it another time
and place.

some of my favorite photos of men in super tiny lycra thongs, g-strings
and total erotic penis exposure suits are at www.koalaswim.com they
have so many cool eye candy pictures. a total turn on site very yummy!

It is hard for me to get thong on my 50 year old body, but I could give
it a try. ;-)

If I saw me in a thong I'd probably puke.

Some guys can do it, but most can't. When Carol was in France back in
2001 she saw a guy wearing a "cock sock". Said he must have weighed
300 pounds and couldn't figure out how he put the thing on, must be by
touch since he couldn't do it by sight.
--
dillon

Could have been is in the past
Could be is in the future
There is only the now
Old February 13th, 2006, 08:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Carol saw a man 300 lbs wearing a c---- sock,we saw one in france on the
beach without anything on ,what a sight.

(.a cruise lover.)

Old February 14th, 2006, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thus spake (Surfer E2468) :

Carol saw a man 300 lbs wearing a c---- sock,we saw one in france on the
beach without anything on ,what a sight.

(.a cruise lover.)

I just went blind!!!!!

Old February 14th, 2006, 03:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I have wore a thong while on the French Rivera. The cow didn't wear a thong
but went topless. It was all legal, and we got a lot of "looks"
Thus spake (Surfer E2468) :

Old February 14th, 2006, 08:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Bode Miller in a thong, yes! Clint in a thong? I'd rather stick
knitting needles in my eyes! =-O

On 2/13/06 10:31 PM clint consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared: