For Phil and Ray

Old February 16th, 2006, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default For Phil and Ray

"C. Massey" wrote in message
. com...

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:

roland

Roland...

We all know that fred is a flake... He is saying the same thing over and
over in his lame argument and you are replying with the same thing over
and
over and no one is accomplishing anything...

You are arguing with an idiot and no matter what you say, he won't
change
his mind.

How about we just drop it and get back to cruising...

I find Fred amusing.
When I decided to volunteer for the GGC2006, I was warned he would
attack me.
He did attack me in the newsgroup back then, and every time I post
something, he attacks me again.
He doesn't have the tenacity, fortitude, or vocabulary to attempt an
attack me.
He posts have now degenerated to the point of posting profanity and
cussing at me, and others instead of posting something coherent because
he no longer has a valid point to make.

But that is normal for Trolls. Once they can no longer find something
to dump on, they start posting profanity and cussing. Then they start
calling everyone Nazi's, and then they leave the newsgroup.

It is difficult to deal with Trolls.

roland

I hear ya buddy...

I have yet to go on my first cruise, so I post an occasional question
concerning cruises, but I mainly just soak in the good information about
cruises and related topics so I will hopefully make a wise choice when I
do book our cruise. Personally, I don't mind the "news postings" because
all of them that I have read have been *on topic* and I haven't noticed
any advertising other than in the sig line, just where it is supposed to
be.

I have dealt with fred before and he is an ass. A typical troll.

If I can throw my 2 cents worth in, buy continuing to argue with fred, you
are just lowering yourself to his level when we all know that he is a
troll and scum.

Out of the 6 or 7 NG's that I subscribe to, this on has the least spam, OT
posts and trolls. If we *all* just ignore fred, maybe he will eventually
just fade away and this NG will continue to be the most informative NG
that I read...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0607-2, 02/16/2006
Tested on: 2/16/2006 10:35:38 AM

Mr. myassie

Have you been told today?

Old February 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

C. Massey wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:

[...]

Hi C. Massey,

Fred just managed to get to me. I went over the top in fighting with
him. I sould have ignored him. Sometimes he is hard to ignore, esp.
when he starts in on the pesonal attacks.

Fred must be a lonely person who seeks attention by misbehaving. That
is the only way he knows of how to get attention. He most likey found
out that early in life he could get attention by misbehaving, and that
was reinforce. He has few, if any friends, no hobbies, and is a loner.
The type of person that you feel sorry for.

I really didn't have the time to fight with Fred, and it took more time
out of my life then I could afford right now. I really should have
ignored him. It just built up over time, and I blew up about it.

roland

Old February 16th, 2006, 10:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:

[...]

Been there... Done that...

He is even trying it in this thread now with me.

Just do what I do... When you see one of his posts, don't even open it...
That way he won't get to ya...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0607-2, 02/16/2006
Tested on: 2/16/2006 4:45:40 PM

Old February 17th, 2006, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"C. Massey" wrote in message
news

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...
C. Massey wrote:

[...]

Just having you talk about me makes my heart jump with joy. Mr. My assy

Old February 17th, 2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi C. Massey,

Fred just managed to get to me. I went over the top in fighting with
him. I sould have ignored him. Sometimes he is hard to ignore, esp.
when he starts in on the pesonal attacks.

Fred must be a lonely person who seeks attention by misbehaving. That
is the only way he knows of how to get attention. He most likey found
out that early in life he could get attention by misbehaving, and that
was reinforce. He has few, if any friends, no hobbies, and is a loner.
The type of person that you feel sorry for.

I really didn't have the time to fight with Fred, and it took more time
out of my life then I could afford right now. I really should have
ignored him. It just built up over time, and I blew up about it.

roland

pesonal attacks....Try a spell checker next time, or is your BP so high you
are not thinking. This was never intended to be, as you call it, a fight.
YOU came in like the sheriff and thought you were going to clean up this one
horse town with your OT post. You lost.............to bad so sad for
you........when you want to play with the big boys bring your balls or ask
your wife if you can have them back.