I want to know about Europe

Old September 17th, 2006, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Király[_1_]

Default I want to know about Europe

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

I'd start with your local public library. Check for Dewey Decimal
numbers starting with 914.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.
Old September 17th, 2006, 06:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Donald Newcomb

"Laura" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Laura,
Europe is a very big subject. What you would find most interesting depends
very much on what interests you. For instance I know one fellow who who
talks about Europe only in terms of famous battlefields. For me, visiting
Waterloo or Verdun would only be to "take a picture and get back on the
bus". So, tell us what interests you.

--
Donald R. Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net

Old September 18th, 2006, 11:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Hi Laura;
I am Esra from Turkey.. We have an apart in Dalyan - Caunos which is
the most famous in the world regarding its caretta caretta beach,
riverboats, thermal polls, lakes, mud baths from Romas..it is for 2500
years an ancient city called Dalyan - Caunos..
For students here is very visible.. We wait for you...
For contact or

Esra Mericadali
+90 555 729 12 99
Dalyan - Caunos 48840
Mugla/Turkey

Old September 18th, 2006, 11:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Default I want to know about Europe - Turkey is in Arabia

Get lost from rte

"mericyacht" kirjoitti
legroups.com...

Old September 18th, 2006, 11:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Turkey is no in Arabia.. Please look at the map if you don't
know...Turkey is the most beautiful countries over the world...visit
our website http://www.mericyacht.com

Old September 18th, 2006, 01:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
a.spencer3

"mericyacht" wrote in message
ups.com...

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Hi Laura;
I am Esra from Turkey.. We have an apart in Dalyan - Caunos which is
the most famous in the world regarding its caretta caretta beach,
riverboats, thermal polls, lakes, mud baths from Romas..it is for 2500
years an ancient city called Dalyan - Caunos..
For students here is very visible.. We wait for you...
For contact or

That's not in Europe! :-))

Surreyman

Old September 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
but I'm the only gay in the village of Llanddewi Brefi

Martin wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:10:49 GMT, "a.spencer3"
wrote:

"mericyacht" wrote in message
oups.com...

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Hi Laura;
I am Esra from Turkey.. We have an apart in Dalyan - Caunos which is
the most famous in the world regarding its caretta caretta beach,
riverboats, thermal polls, lakes, mud baths from Romas..it is for 2500
years an ancient city called Dalyan - Caunos..
For students here is very visible.. We wait for you...
For contact or

That's not in Europe! :-))

That is arguable.

ooooh good an argument...........

Old September 18th, 2006, 03:16 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
a.spencer3

"Martin" wrote in message

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but

before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Hi Laura;
I am Esra from Turkey.. We have an apart in Dalyan - Caunos which is
the most famous in the world regarding its caretta caretta beach,
riverboats, thermal polls, lakes, mud baths from Romas..it is for

2500
years an ancient city called Dalyan - Caunos..
For students here is very visible.. We wait for you...
For contact or

That's not in Europe! :-))

That is arguable.

ooooh good an argument...........

... something to occupy your mind in Amstelveen.
--

Where did Amstelveen come from?
I think I've crossed over it en route from Schiphol.

Surreyman

Old September 18th, 2006, 03:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Laura wrote:
[...]

I will let u know....

Old September 18th, 2006, 03:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
vermillion

That's not in Europe! :-))

It's the same with Russia: a small part of the country is in Europe,
but most of the country is in Asia. Does that make it a European
country? That depends on your personal definitions of such things.