Winter camping areas?

Old September 30th, 2006, 04:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Robert[_3_]

Default Winter camping areas?

Any suggestions as to a good motorcaravanning area for this winter? I'm
in a camper-van in Holland right now, thinking about the south coast of
France or Spain, maybe Greece.

I prefer the seacoast with nearby mountains, nice clean towns without
too many people, quiet.

I'd like to avoid snow and ice, being sometimes in campgrounds and
sometimes not, sometimes meandering slowly and sometimes stopped for a
week or a month. My van is well heated, but it would be best to stay in
areas above freezing temperature.

I'm new to this, and would appreciate any new knowledge, references,
links, etc., also regarding areas of predictable winter storms or
flooding, mosquitos or other pests in the shoulder seasons, areas
unspoiled by tourism, and other topics that would help or hinder a
peaceful stay.

Robert

Google Home - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy

Old October 2nd, 2006, 12:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

Hello;
What about camping in Turkey Dalyan - Caunos? We organize winter camp
for our clients.. We have professional camping experience in Dalyan -
Caunos.. By the sea and mountains and without no so much people and
quite little town.. If you prefer Turkey, we can supply your all
organizations about your camping..
Dalyan - Caunos is the most famous area in the world which has very
long beach called Caretta Caretta, for 2500 years ancient city by the
mountain called Caria - Caunos, all winter sports activities jeep
safari, ATV, camping..
If you are interested in camping in Turkey, please contact us.. Thank
you...

Old October 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Default get lost

Turkey is in Arabia. Moreover, the usenet is not for spam. bugger off.

"mericyacht" kirjoitti
glegroups.com...

Old October 3rd, 2006, 06:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

Spam is no substance in the usenet. It is verboten.

"mericyacht" kirjoitti
legroups.com...