Istanbul

Old October 9th, 2006, 06:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

Default Istanbul

Hi All

Part 1 of the report on my trip to Istanbul is on the blog
at http://loraltravel.blogspot.com/

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old October 9th, 2006, 11:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

Hi Dear Alan;
There are so more beautiful places in Tukrey than Istanbul.. Dalyan -
Caunos is very famous, beautiful, historical place.. Think to come here
for holiday and taste these beauties..
1 - Very famous beach all over the world. Caretta Caretta Turtles'
Beach.. They come from Africa to this beach only.. They leave their
eggs and then go again Africa..
2 - Caria Country Caunos Ancient City from Hellenistic Age..it is about
for 2500 years and get very huge Kings' Rock Tombs on the mountain..
You can climb there if you like..
3 - Koycegiz Lake.. it is very deep.. it is one of the deepest lake in
Turkey, 80 m. and there is ancient city in it..
4 - Mud Baths and Thermal Springs.. They are also historical from Romas
and Caunos..
5 - River Boats.. Dalyan River is like a snake.. one way opens to
Koycegiz Lake, the other way opens to Aegean Sea..
6 - Restaurants, Hotels, Aparts, Villas, Pensions.. So many choices for
you..
7 - Water sports, jeep safari, ATV, horse safari, wine tours, yacht
trips, daily boat trips to Gocek Bays and 12 islands, Moon tours to
lake, barbeque parties, swimming in the pool, sea, lake and river in
one day, scuba diving...

For more information.. please visit our website that was designed for
our special clients..
http://www.mericyacht.com/meric_hotel/
also for blue voyage www.mericyacht.com
for scuba diving www.mericdiving.com

for everything please contact me..

Regards;

Old October 9th, 2006, 11:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

You do understand that you must stop spamming to rte? One way or another.
Why not to give up voluantarily. You are shooting to your own toes anyways.
Generally subscribers to this group don't tolerate spammers. Perhaps Alan
doesn't.

"mericyacht" kirjoitti
egroups.com...
Hi Dear Alan;

Old October 9th, 2006, 11:54 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:29:49 +0300, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

You do understand that you must stop spamming to rte? One way or another.
Why not to give up voluantarily. You are shooting to your own toes anyways.
Generally subscribers to this group don't tolerate spammers. Perhaps Alan
doesn't.

Bit late. The chances of me ever returning are remote; and
if I did the only beach I'd be likely to go to is Anzac
Cove.

And I agree - the idiot is not only a spammer, he's an
ignorant twit. However, that doesn't change the fact that
Turkey is a valid subject for discussion on rte.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old October 9th, 2006, 11:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alan S[_1_]

On 9 Oct 2006 03:20:30 -0700, "mericyacht"
wrote:

Hi Dear Alan;
There are so more beautiful places in Tukrey than Istanbul

I'll keep the English simple for you:

**** Off.

Go Away.

Leave.

Depart.

dickhead.

Alan, Australia

Old October 9th, 2006, 01:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
mericyacht

OK I WILL STOP MY SPAMS.. BUT NOBODY CAN NOT USE HARD AND BAD WORDS TO
MY PERSONALITY.. SORRY TO MAKE YOU ANGRY, BUT ME TOO.