neeed weed on the cruise

Old May 29th, 2005, 04:03 PM
2mass

Default neeed weed on the cruise

Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some weed
,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop includes saint
John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if it is
4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

Old May 29th, 2005, 11:47 PM
jcoulter

"2mass" wrote in
:

Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some
weed ,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop
includes saint John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if
it is 4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

Just what every cruiser needs, a one way ticket to a sting in the park! Or
at the port when those pesky trace amounts show up in the pocket and Fang
is doing the drugs in pants dance.

--
Joseph Coulter
Cruises and Vacations

Old May 30th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Gary Davis

On Sun, 29 May 2005 17:47:52 -0500, jcoulter
wrote:

"2mass" wrote in
:

Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some
weed ,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop
includes saint John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if
it is 4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

Do you have to buy a hot dog first?
Old May 30th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Sun, 29 May 2005 12:03:44 -0300, 2mass wrote:

Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some weed
,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop includes saint
John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if it is
4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're
a liar, a fraud and an idiot. The second includes
only those who have never heard of you. If you want to maintain
as good an image as possible, don't ever post again. Your lies
and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity
to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that crap
will immediately migrate to the first. So your best bet is to

http://www.ricstir.com/files/Avatars/teller.gif
Old May 30th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Steven

"2mass" wrote in
:

Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some
weed ,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop
includes saint John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if
it is 4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

What an asshole...

--
Veendam Feb 03 West Carib
Zuiderdam Sept 03 West Carib

Old May 31st, 2005, 09:13 AM
mgb

2mass wrote:
Hi,your on a cruise,you pull into port and you would like to geet some weed
,not get ripped off or worse. I have good news. If your stop includes saint
John, NB, Canada.
go to Kings square and look for a man selling hot dogs and ask him if it is
4:20 yet.he will point out who to see in park

If this was true one thing you can bet on - now that its in the open,
its only a matter of time before the cops nab him - yes even the Saint
John cops can read - well ok, some of them anyway.