I want to know about Europe

Old September 17th, 2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Laura

Default I want to know about Europe

Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Old September 17th, 2006, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jacqueline[_1_]

On 16 Sep 2006 22:10:12 -0700, "Laura"
wrote:

Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

Sure, for some nice pictures look at:
http://members.lycos.nl/joson2004/
Really nice!

And sorry that the website is not in spanish or english, but Martin
promissed me to translate it, but the swindler can't do the job!
Old September 17th, 2006, 07:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
tile

"Laura" ha scritto nel messaggio
ups.com...
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

it depends on what you are interested in.

as far as I remember, there is a bus tour across Europe
leaving from Spain.
the price is very appealing.
Italy is the country with most Unesco protected sites..
I do not want to say that Italy is the best option.
But the nicest town.. in my opinion..
in europe are
Rome
Paris
St.Petersburg
Prague.
then of course you have hundreds of places worth being visited.

you have buses
www.eurolines.com
and low cost airlines

www.volagratis.it

that may help you to move at reduced costs.

arriba Mexico !!!!

Old September 17th, 2006, 08:46 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

Muchos libros sobre Europa, como es posible responder a tu pregunta ?
Que quieres saber exactamente ?

Old September 17th, 2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
vermillion

... And sorry that the website is not in spanish or english, but Martin
... promissed me to translate it, but the swindler can't do the job!

Did he promise to reduce your supply of "S" as well?

Not only is Jacqueline's obsession with Martin completely neurotic,
but it is confusing, not to mention rude, to someone new to the group.

Old September 17th, 2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
vermillion

Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before
I want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

There are probably millions of websites relating to Europe. You need
to tell us your interests. Are you looking for
- great paintings,
- beautiful architecture,
- mountains,
- lakes,
- river cruises,
- local people dressed in traditional costumes participating in festivals,
- a list of hostels,
- spas,
- etc.

Here are some basic websites:
http://www.visiteurope.com/
http://www.europeanroyalresidences.com/
http://www.spain.info/
http://www.visitportugal.com/
http://www.franceguide.com/
http://www.italiantourism.com/
http://www.cometogermany.com/
http://www.myswitzerland.com/
http://www.holland.com
http://www.visitbelgium.com/
http://bahn.hafas.de/bin/query.exe/en
The last website is very useful to determine railway schedules.

Old September 17th, 2006, 03:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Iceman

Laura wrote:
Hi! I'm a Mexican student that wants to travel to Europe but before I
want to meet something who can tell me what are the best sites to
visit . Can you help me?

In order to give you a better answer:

How much time do you have to travel?

What is your budget?

And what are your main interests?

Old September 17th, 2006, 04:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_4_]

Magda wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:02:29 -0600, in rec.travel.europe, "vermillion"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like

this:

... ... And sorry that the website is not in spanish or english, but

Martin
... ... promissed me to translate it, but the swindler can't do the

job!
... Did he promise to reduce your supply of "S" as well?
... Not only is Jacqueline's obsession with Martin completely neurotic,
... but it is confusing, not to mention rude, to someone new to the

group.

Some people need somebody to love, she needs somebody to hate... Martin

was the lucky
chosen. Just like that!

Maybe Jacqueline needs to be circumcised...???

--
Best
Greg

Old September 17th, 2006, 04:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jacqueline[_1_]

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:47:57 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Magda wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 08:02:29 -0600, in rec.travel.europe, "vermillion"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like

this:

... ... And sorry that the website is not in spanish or english, but

Martin
... ... promissed me to translate it, but the swindler can't do the

job!
... Did he promise to reduce your supply of "S" as well?
... Not only is Jacqueline's obsession with Martin completely neurotic,
... but it is confusing, not to mention rude, to someone new to the

group.

Some people need somebody to love, she needs somebody to hate... Martin

was the lucky
chosen. Just like that!

Maybe Jacqueline needs to be circumcised...???

Maybe Morrow need a retired cow to satisfy his sexual needs
Old September 17th, 2006, 05:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge

Well the someone new should try understand why
Not so new as that, methinks.