what is cheapest method to attend china olympics?

Old January 5th, 2008, 11:22 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

Default what is cheapest method to attend china olympics?

any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:23 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada
Chen

On Jan 5, 5:22*am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? *Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

The firest step of "secret work" is learning Jon Vuoon. They send them
to train in Taiwan first.
Old January 5th, 2008, 01:44 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.usa-canada
Shawn Hirn

In article
,
"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD "
wrote:

any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

The cheapest option is to stay home. The Olympics is nothing but an
excuse to launch a bunch of commercials at the fools who watch the
events. If you want to attend, you had better plan on being ripped off
and you had better start making sure your travel arrangements now,
especially with verifying that your passport and visa are in order.
Old January 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.usa-canada
tim.....

"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article
,
"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD "
wrote:

any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

The cheapest option is to stay home. The Olympics is nothing but an
excuse to launch a bunch of commercials at the fools who watch the
events. If you want to attend, you had better plan on being ripped off
and you had better start making sure your travel arrangements now,
especially with verifying that your passport and visa are in order.

The Visa will start the day that you go to the embassy to collect it. Doing
it now would be foolish as it will have expired by the time that you need it
for travel

tim

Old January 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.usa-canada
tim.....

"Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD "
wrote in message
any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

I doubt that there is anything that you can do now to secure a price for
'eating'. Eating out is always going to cost you less that a Western hotel
(and be more of an adventure) so book accomodation only.

For accomodation, I would guess that prices will come down nearer the date
as hotels realise that they can't sell their rooms at four time the normal
rate (this is what happened at Athens). But my crystal ball could be
broken.

As the other poster said. The most importat thing that you need to do is
book flights, and perhaps event tickets.

tim

Old January 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

On Jan 5, 6:22 am, "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:
any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

are you athletically inclined at all?

several of the teams may be looking for equipment haulers or the
like...

a friend wait to australia as a baggage holder for one of the track
groups..
Old January 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.usa-canada
PaPaPeng

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 03:22:05 -0800 (PST), "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD
" wrote:

any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

What happened to that super rich Chinese wife you had? Too tight
spend a cent on you or did she dump you?
Old January 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada
rst0wxyz

" wrote:
any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? *Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

What happened to that super rich Chinese wife you had? *Too tight
spend a cent on you or did she dump you?

That is how dr ira become a billionaire, being a cheapskate.
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:46 PM posted to soc.culture.china,rec.travel.usa-canada
Carole Allen[_1_]

" wrote:

any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

Aren't you planning to cook in your hotel room?