Seeking Marketing Partners in Europe for Travel Technology Company

Old March 26th, 2013, 06:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Seeking Marketing Partners in Europe for Travel Technology Company

On Sunday, January 12, 2003 1:13:36 AM UTC+5:30, Narasimhan Santhanam wrote:
Dear members,

Sub: Seeking Business Partners in Europe for Our Software Services

At the outset, here's wishing you all a prosperous and fun-filled
2003.

I am the Business Development Manager - Europe for InterGlobe
Technologies (IGT). IGT is a travel technology company with its
headquarters in India, and having branches in UK, USA, Middle East,
South Africa and Germany.

I wish to talk to professionals who are interested in becoming
marketing partners for IGT in your country.

IGT is one of the few companies globally that are dedicated to
providing technology solutions to the travel and transportation
industries - airlines, GDSs, travel agents and portals, hotels,
railways and roadways, and cruises. We provide services ranging from
software development to call center and business process outsourcing.
Since IGT is based out of India, we provide high quality services with
an excellent cost advantage.

IGT, with over two decades of experience in the travel industry,
complemented with rich technical expertise, has Galileo International,
United Airlines, KLM, South African Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines,
American Express, Thomas Cook and Flight Center, among others, as its
clients. The areas we focus on a

(1) Application and maintenance services for mainframe systems, with
specific expertise in IBM's Transaction Processing Platform
(TPF)-based and related systems, such as MVS, ALCS etc. Relevant
skills in this area range from HLASM to DB2, CICS etc.

(2) Online reservation and passenger management systems for the travel
and transportation industries. Owing to our group being in travel for
over decades, we understand the trave reservation domain like few
other companies do.

(3) Business process outsourcing services for these industries -
loyalty programs, web and voice based support and call centers,
reservation-related processes, etc. Our in-depth knowledge of and
expertise in the travel industry enables us to manage these processes
for companies from around the world.

It will be great if any of those interested in further discussions
could call me or send me an email so I could take it up from there.

Should you feel someone else could be interested in this area, it will
be great if you could forward this note to her/him.

More details about IGT can be obtained from
http://www.interglobetechnologies.com

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Narasimhan Santhanam,
Business Development Manager - Europe
InterGlobe Technologies
15-19, Duke Street, London W1U 1LD
Ph: +44(0)2074863977, Mobile: +44(0)7919446903

http://www.interglobetechnologies.com

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon.
yours information is very effective. the information about Travel Technology Solution TOO GOOD.LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE

http://www.wizie.com