Russian driving lisence in Netherlands

Old May 18th, 2007, 09:39 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Dasha

Default Russian driving lisence in Netherlands

I need to know if my russian driving lisence works in Holland or...
i'd better need to have an international one(which i was told looks like a
peace of paper which just translates my russian),
... or may be it's not a real problem to get a new lisence there?

Old May 18th, 2007, 04:25 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
gerrit

"Dasha" u34301@uwe wrote in message news:725a235680df3@uwe...
I need to know if my russian driving lisence works in Holland or...
i'd better need to have an international one(which i was told looks like

peace of paper which just translates my russian),
.. or may be it's not a real problem to get a new lisence there?

Geographically challenged!

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
David Bennetts

"gerrit" wrote in message

"Dasha" u34301@uwe wrote in message news:725a235680df3@uwe...
I need to know if my russian driving lisence works in Holland or...
i'd better need to have an international one(which i was told looks like

peace of paper which just translates my russian),
.. or may be it's not a real problem to get a new lisence there?

Geographically challenged!

Australia was once called New Holland ( a bit before my time though, and
before people had driving licences!)

Regards

David Bennetts

Old May 24th, 2007, 07:45 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Alan S[_1_]

On Thu, 24 May 2007 16:36:41 +1000, "David Bennetts"
wrote:

"gerrit" wrote in message

"Dasha" u34301@uwe wrote in message news:725a235680df3@uwe...
I need to know if my russian driving lisence works in Holland or...
i'd better need to have an international one(which i was told looks like

peace of paper which just translates my russian),
.. or may be it's not a real problem to get a new lisence there?

Geographically challenged!

Australia was once called New Holland ( a bit before my time though, and
before people had driving licences!)

Regards

David Bennetts

And after that it was Terre Napoleon.