Electrical sockets in these planes for laptops?

Old June 12th, 2008, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Dan Green

Default Electrical sockets in these planes for laptops?

Can anyone tell me if economy class in the following planes have power
sockets?

Boeing 737-600
Fokker 100
Boeing (DOUGLAS) MD-80 ALL SER

Do I need any special adapters for the sockets?

Thanks.
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Jeff[_16_]

"Dan Green" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me if economy class in the following planes have power
sockets?

Boeing 737-600
Fokker 100
Boeing (DOUGLAS) MD-80 ALL SER

Do I need any special adapters for the sockets?

Thanks.

It depends on the airline. Airlines determine their own seating
configuration.

In the U.S., American has sockets (empower type) on their MD80's, but only
in certain seats - see their web site. There are no 737-600 or scheduled
F-100 operators in the U.S., I do not believe Mexicana's F-100 fleet in
Mexico has laptop power. Outside of the U.S. I am not aware of any operator
(actually, the only 737-600 operator that comes to mind is SAS - but that
may just be my memory), and I don't know of any F-100 operator that has
laptop power.

Old June 13th, 2008, 02:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air
AES

http://www.seatguru.com/index.php
Old June 13th, 2008, 04:36 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jessica_smith_nyc

Usually they do in Business class......

----
http://www.moviesitearchive.com/travel