Typical Muslim fascism

Old May 11th, 2004, 08:48 AM
Pan

Default Typical Muslim fascism

On 9 May 2004 17:32:15 -0700, (Ir. Hj. Othman bin
Hj. Ahmad) wrote:

(michael) wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

"Pan" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:02:40 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"

So Buhari was collecting documents to compile into the
Hadith some 200 years after the death of the Prophet.

This is about right but is not relevant to the discussion. The discussion
was about the hadith. Buhari is just one of many collectors.
In Malaysia we follow the Shafie Mazab but from my first reading he died
150 years after Muhamamd and he quote many hadith as well.

Which source was the least number of years after Muhammad's death, and
about how many years?

The Gospel was written fewer years after Jesus' death, apparently, yet
many things happened in the intervening years that seem to have
colored the way in which the story is told. Muslims think the Gospels
contain inaccuracies, right? So what about the Hadiths? Logically, if
they are so far removed from Muhammad's life, and none of the
compilers knew Muhammad, we might hypothesize that they could perhaps
be more unreliable accounts of what Muhammad said than the Gospels
are, as accounts by apparent apostles of Jesus on events in Jesus'
life. Of course, all of us know that the number of intervening years
is not conclusive in such matters. Nevertheless, it could logically
give rise to some questions as to reliability.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
Old May 11th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Jack.

Very obviously, when a statement is made, the supporting source must be
immediately and clearly quoted. This is standard in all of academia.

Jack.

Haji said:
All these facts are availabe for anyonw to refer if they really care.

Observer observed:
LOL...
When you try to convince others that
your Hadiths was reliable...you have to
provide evidence for it...MORON...
And not for others to search for evidence
to support your assertion.

Old May 11th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Pan" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:58:00 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"
wrote:

"Pan" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:02:40 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"

The main point is that is several generations after the death of the
prophet, so it seems to me that the point is made.

I do understand that the details can be complex.

That is not the whole story. The earliest recorded collection of Hadith is
by Imam Hanafi who is born 69 years(Hijrah 80) after Prophet Muhamamd
died(Hijrah 11).

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Observer

"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" wrote in
message ...
I do understand that the details can be complex.

That is not the whole story.

So whats the whole story?
More bull****ting and obfuscation.
The debate was on the reliability of
the Hadiths.
Why does it take "the whole story" to
prove your point?

Just tell us your proof that the Hadiths
are infallible. If you do not know...then
shut up and admit it like a man.
But then....you're more likely a monkey...
LOL.

The earliest recorded collection of Hadith is
by Imam Hanafi

Really?
So why is he not quoted as often as
Bukhari, Muslim, Sayuti,...etc
Where is HIS collection....you MORON?

who is born 69 years(Hijrah 80) after Prophet Muhamamd
died(Hijrah 11).

What has this got to do with the authenticity
of the Hadiths?
Stop trying to weasel your way out by
introducing stuffs that has no direct relevance
to your claims in the hope that others will simply
forget what this debate is all about.
MORON.

Old June 1st, 2004, 07:35 PM
april lee wong

Nah, we'll be 100% better off. The muslim Malay states in Malaya was already
rich and the centre of trade long before the anglo saxon began its crusade
and greedy colonial invasion in the 1940's. Not only your white ancestor rob
the Malay of their natural resources, they also create long lasting
divisional damage among races through unequal distribution of opportunity
(education, bussinesses).

right , make simple experiment and take A4 paper and drive around Shah Alam industrial
parts , jot down all Chinese business and Malay one.
End up with entire page of chinese and name or two of malay.
If not Chinese you would be as dirty and corrupted as Indonesia.
Else , huge golf field for white , from Johor to Thai borderline up north.

The non Bumiputra was encourage by the British to migrate and brought in to
Malaya during british colonial era. Malaysia's development is definitely not
just the effort of one race but through the collaborative hardwork of all
Malaysian (irrespective of race, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Arab
etc).

Good read and great fun too.
Laziest and least educated with barely any history Malays .
Unless you consider civilization success if talking of Long House or a Kite.
Beside that, there isn't anything , beside the jungle life they had before
other races came around.

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and stupid.

that's pretty much the actual fact .
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one.

There are , of course , but that's a fraction compare to other races.
many of them not by skills but connections get better jobs.

It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

Another good joke , you mean all the bumis who get diplomas for being bumis ,
incompetent and undereducated . You must not be local if you say so .

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

Commiting suicide is against Islam. Whoever commit suicide will go to hell.
Those who commit sucide are not racticing the true teaching of Islam.

Is it ? Than Poor Hamas members will be very disappointed.

If you're not Malaysian, my advice is for you to concentrate on overcoming
discrimination in your country (ie. more ministers/MP/higher goverment
administrative post from other races and many more). If you're Malaysian,
try to learn to respect people from other ethnics. You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Racism is legal in Malaysia and it's practice by the government.
Bumiputras - one race favor against others it's pure racism.
Dare call people racists .

Old June 2nd, 2004, 09:30 AM
Pan

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:35:24 +0800, april lee wong
wrote:

[snip]
Good read and great fun too.
Laziest and least educated with barely any history Malays .
Unless you consider civilization success if talking of Long House or a Kite.
Beside that, there isn't anything , beside the jungle life they had before
other races came around.

[snip]

You don't seem to know much history. Read some history other than
kites and longhouses he

http://malaya.org.uk/

Old October 20th, 2004, 07:40 AM
mush97

This is NOT the right group to discuss Islam or any other religion.

Please don't waste our time.

Time may be an easy commodity for you.....

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
Islam is obviously an evil cult, just like nationalism and the
neo-conservatism of Geo. W. Bush. A pox on all their houses.