How to pack light, some tips

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
William Black

Default How to pack light, some tips

"sharx35" wrote in message

"Magda" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:13:52 -0400, in rec.travel.europe, "Rog'"
arranged some electrons, so they looked
like this:

... "William Black" wrote:
... "sharx35" wrote:
... Those guys who are saddled with "high maintenance" wives,
... take note.
... Define 'high maintenance' in this case please.
... Try lugging a 50lb. pullman up three flights of narrow stairs in
... a B&B in Bath, and you might have an idea of what it means,
... in this case. The phrase "heavy luggage" wife doesn't sound
... as classy. As much as I hate to admit it, Magda's comment
... about potential hernias hit close to home. :-/

Hernias must hurt much less than admitting that one is married to a brat.

Yes, "brat" is one word that could be used to describe a high-maintenance
wife...someone who is demanding, thinks that SHE is the Queen of Sheba etc
etc. Other words would be, e.g. b***h, c**t. You get the idea.

I understand now.

You're someone who doesn't understand what women want.

You do realise that the first man who wanders along with a box of chocolates
and a bunch of flowers will take her away...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
William Black

"sharx35" wrote in message

"Chris Blunt" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:19:35 GMT, "sharx35"
wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
ti.fi...

I have arranged my travels so that there is little need to be
instantly
available. When I want to be in touch to outside world I lease a
computer
for a moment to send and receive mail. Sometimes it can be beneficial
book for mass transportation in advance by phone but I leave this to
the
hotel personnel. That's why they are there in the first place
(typically
the language barrier hinders me to contact the agent anyways).

Why do you restrict yourself to environments where you don't need a
phone.

Mine is mainly used as an alarm clock when I'm on holiday, and a means
of
contacting my wife if we separated somewhere we're unfamiliar with.

--
William Black

So, how exactly did you manage to survive BEFORE this great invention?

Survival isn't the issue. Its a question of doing things more
efficiently so that you waste less time carrying out boring routine
tasks and more time doing things you enjoy. Because of these kinds of
technological advances many people can travel to places they would
never have been able to afford to go to before. When they get there
they can do their work from a laptop on a beach instead of pushing
paperwork around stuck behind a desk in some office on the other side
of the world.

Chris

What kind of effing rat racer does OFFICE work at a bloody beach? Get a
LIFE, bud!

The trick is to be able to do what little work you need to do on the beach.

Having an office to go to is for loosers...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
J. Clarke[_2_]

sharx35 wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Chris Blunt wrote:

snip

In that case you would have absolutely no need for such a function
on
a mobile phone. Not everyone is in the lucky position of being so
independent of email.

Actually I find the email function quite useful. Before I go
grocery
shopping I email my shopping list to my cell phone. But I seldom
get
email from others that has any urgency.

What kind of BLOODY nutbar are you? Haven't you ever heard of TAKING
your grocery list WITH YOU, when you go shopping? Talk about
complicating the simple. Never heard of, "Keep it SIMPLE, STUPID"?

Why kill a tree for something that's going to get thrown away anyway?

And learn to trim your posts.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
William Black

"sharx35" wrote in message

"William Black" wrote in message

"Magda" wrote in message

... In a nutshell? Demanding entitlement bitches who think that their
butt is
... made out of gold.
... Well the words seem to be in English but they don't make any sense.
... Does anyone know what this means?

Yes. He is right, too.

Oh great.

Another one who likes to play word games.

--
William Black

William, is English your FIRST language? I thought not.

In this case my problem seems to be that IT IS my first language.

I imagine that if I'd learnt English as a foreign language I could have made
a stab at your incoherent ramblings, but, to be honest, I'm beginning to
lose interest.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
sharx35

... "William Black" wrote:
... "sharx35" wrote:
[...]

Flowers and chocolates? Yeah, that will REALLY impress the chicks who are
trying to lose wait and avoid an allergic attack from the flowers.
Entitlement bitches want a LOT, LOT more than bonbons and posies. They want
the BIGGEST house, the most expensive car...et cetera on the block. They
want a fancier vacation than any of their friends.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
sharx35

"Magda" wrote in message

... In a nutshell? Demanding entitlement bitches who think that their
butt is
... made out of gold.
... Well the words seem to be in English but they don't make any sense.
... Does anyone know what this means?

Yes. He is right, too.

Oh great.

Another one who likes to play word games.

--
William Black

William, is English your FIRST language? I thought not.

In this case my problem seems to be that IT IS my first language.

I imagine that if I'd learnt English as a foreign language I could have
made a stab at your incoherent ramblings, but, to be honest, I'm
beginning to lose interest.

--
William Black

You sound rather isolated from real life. A lifetime of celibacy, perhaps?

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:46:19 GMT, "sharx35"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

I have a life, and a very nice one too thank you. I wouldn't change it
for anything. I realise the kind of jobs some people have don't adapt
well to being done remotely, but try not to let your bitterness about
that show through in every post you make.

Chris [at a beach resort in S.E. Asia)
Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
J. Clarke[_2_]

... "William Black" wrote:
... "sharx35" wrote:
[...]

Sounds to me like she needs a touch of the whip. Some women take
flowers, chocolates, and other gifts as their due and don't alter
their behavior as a result.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
William Black

... "William Black" wrote:
... "sharx35" wrote:
[...]

Here is the news.

That's normal.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.asia
William Black

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

... "William Black" wrote:
... "sharx35" wrote:
[...]

Only if she asks...

Some women take
flowers, chocolates, and other gifts as their due and don't alter
their behavior as a result.

That's 'all women' not 'some women'.

Giving women flowers, chocolates and gifts is normal behaviour, they
expect them.

What's more if you don't give her these things she will eventually find
someone who will.

--
William Black

Time for tea.